TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1911862_10202248877201575_860960985_n.jpg

Mikey looks like Archer from Small Soldiers.....

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

View attachment 94221

View attachment 94222

View attachment 94223

View attachment 94224

Now I know people are gonna flip out. But I wasnt expecting Hot toys quality. I mean they look alright and these are just prototypes. Im sure they will add more texture down the road.
I'm usually pretty damn picky with stuff - but these figures are SWEET. :exactly:

Agreed - they're not final.

Shiny texture? Sure, but the figures in general are nicely done.

Doesn't phase me an iota - all four BOUGHT. :wave

Last edited:
Yea I wasnt expecting Hot toys figures but hell they look good enough to convince me that they are from the 90's movie. Yea they arent perfect but I was never to picky with my figures to begin with haha.

Appearently they have some shared parts. There is a comment from the people at the tooth quoted on another site, that the movie turtles shown there were mockups.
Its info coming out of /toy/ with no source, so take it as you will.

They are a pretty good base for a repaint if those are the final figures. Some matt spray should get rid of the shine.

There's no wow factor from the Toy Fair turtle figures. The new movie toys still look crappy but I'm still reserving full judgement until they release official pics of the designs.

I like to know why Playmates decided to just do the movie turtles instead of continuing on with the toon characters. Or at least in addition to. I mean will they ever come out with toon classics shredder?

I really love the toon classic turtles and have no interest in picking up the 90s movie figures. Give me different characters, not the same 4 we already have.

The new movie figures are just ok. No chance of me buying them, but will still see the movie at least.

I'm hopefull we will see more characters in the classics line later on. like i said earlier, word is floating around that those movie turtles were mockups made just for the show.

Back