TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read somewhere that there will also be a TMNT Submarine. Though I didn't see or read about it from TF.
2014_Toy_Fair_Playmates_TMNT69__scaled_600.jpg

The sub

Hopefully, with this year being the 30th anniversary, we see more TMNT merchandise. You would think that they would push this as much as they did the 25th anniversary. I read somewhere that the 2014 movie figures hit stores in July. I'll probably pick up the 4 turtles and maybe Shredder. I hope that Playmates will eventually release those Mirage figures from a few years ago. Now seems like it would be a really good opportunity!

it's what they SHOULD have done, instead of giving us more turntels this early on. going to guess the decision was based on this year being a movie year.

wow...this guy in dallas is throwing an "epic party" that is going to reunite vanilla ice and the ninja turtles, lol

wish i could go but $100 is a little steep for me

pretty sure you just landed yourself on some sort of terrorist watch list for that comment :rotfl

Yes, I'm probably in the minority. Raph was always too serious for me, Mikey is my favourite. Also the nunchuku is an awesome weapon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

not the greatest of lighting.still workin on gettin LEDs for my detolf.

Attachments

• 20140220_225430.jpg
    20140220_225430.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 391
I am definately gettin the movie classics line.I love their looks.And I am really pissed that the nickelodeon figures specifically slash is not some sort of big delux size.That guy was freaking huge in the show.And I know the other bad guys from the toy lines should be big too but this is slash.

And I am really pissed that the nickelodeon figures specifically slash is not some sort of big delux size.That guy was freaking huge in the show.And I know the other bad guys from the toy lines should be big too but this is slash.

They should have 1 figure per series as a deluxe. Leatherhead, Baxter Stockman and Slash are 3 figures that should be much larger than they were manufactured as. It would be tough to do in true scale in a kids line (save for Slash maybe), but make them at least bigger than the Turtles.

Back