TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He.. Was. He died a few years ago. George Carlin was one of the Greats. You should look him up on youtube at the very least. he has some tremendously funny stuff.

George Carlin was amazing and it truly stands out in his comedy. He was brilliant. I'm form Milwaukee and have the privilege of seeing the spot marked at Summerfest every year where he was arrested for saying the 7 words you can't say on TV.

Finally got the original NECA comic version TMNT figures in my collection!! So many knockoff versions on ebay, but managed to find an official 4-pack release! Paid a crap load for it, but man I am LOVING these little guys!!! :)

I wish the reissue party van wasn't priced at $50 bucks. I should have grabbed it 2 years ago when it was $20. Though it makes me wonder if they will reissue any of the other vehicles like the cheapskate or the blimp.

I'll check it out. Always like seeing those neca figures. I was able just to pick the single tube neca turtles.
I'm happy with it and not paying lot $$$.

I'm dying to know if playmates will show any new Classics figures coming out, or will they be concentrating on the movie line. I hope to not have to wait until SDCC to find out about Classics.

Here's my video review of the NECA 4-pack! Hope you can check it out, and you know, subscribe, like, and comment etc ;)

nice review, was really close to buying these last year but I passed
Kind of regret it now as I'm not seeing any on eBay, only the singles for about 90-100 each

Back