TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice from Alter Ego Comics today and my Raphael will be here on Wedenesday. I didn't get the exclusive for this one as I didn't need the dual summons or a gold sticker (lol) as I plan on always keeping my turtles.

Yay for teeth!! :monkey3

final production pics?

200013press090019780706.jpg

Awesome. Looks really good with Donatello. I think all 4 are going to look incredible together.

3 of the 4 will definitely look amazing together at least. We'll see about #4.

Mine arrives the 16th! I'll definitely make sure to include pictures of vintage toys humping around the statue when it arrives! It keeps things unique because everyone's gonna be posting the same images opening their boxes. Any special requests let me know.

I want my Raphael now, but have not received shipping notice or been charged yet. Anybody with an exclusive get shipped yet?

Hopefully by the end of next week.

Nope.

I have a question about reward points. If you use the points for a purchase can you still earn reward points from the order you are placing or no?

Thanks and sorry if it was a dumb question.

Nope.

I have a question about reward points. If you use the points for a purchase can you still earn reward points from the order you are placing or no?

Thanks and sorry if it was a dumb question.

If you use reward points, the rest of the order doesn't earn them.

So, for example--don't use $5 of reward points on a $500 item, because you will lose 495 points. Try to use your reward points on orders where your points cover the majority of the cost and minimize your point loss.

If you use reward points, the rest of the order doesn't earn them.

So, for example--don't use $5 of reward points on a $500 item, because you will lose 495 points. Try to use your reward points on orders where your points cover the majority of the cost and minimize your point loss.

Thanks for the help!

Back