TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will likely be cancelling my EX as well unless someone here wants it. :wave

I will likely be cancelling my EX as well unless someone here wants it. :wave

I wouldn't mind having all ex's if you were going to straight sell it. But not worth paying extra for Raph since I wont be displaying the ex bit.

Are you droppin the line cause of Leo?

I don't see anything happening yet with my Raphael order. No charge and still just "processing" in my account.

But if I recall, he wasn't supposed to hit until early next week.

I don't see anything happening yet with my Raphael order. No charge and still just "processing" in my account.

But if I recall, he wasn't supposed to hit until early next week.

My email says they are going to charge my card June 9th. Lets hope they throw it out the door soon after!

-Zoid

I'm looking forward to seeing in-hand pics. If he comes out good, I'll be picking up the regular.

This is the one exclusive I wouldn't lose any sleep over if I missed out--but I still have it on order.

I still do, maybe it's the fact I want all four to be exclusive or say it on the base? I dunno......

I cancelled mine this weekend. As cool a nod as the sai of summons is to the original comic, I wouldn't display it over the other hand. I can save myself some money and pick up the regular edition on eBay later on.

If you have it on order I see zero reason to cancel. To me it is worth it to have all 4 exclusives.

It's all about the set. All EXs or nothing.

From the get go, i told myself if i'm gonna collect this line i'm gonna do it right: 4/4 exclusives

even if i still dislike Leo's face :pfft:

been thinking about jumping in on these statues...do they fit in a detolf or are they too big?

Back