TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone's guessing atm...might be no exclusive

as the others will have alternate colour bandanna's then raph might have exclusive artwork of all 4 turtles together

The comic red would be the exact same color as the Don piece. The Cartoon red was really vibrant, I have a feeling they'll go that route where its really bright red and the standard will be a more burgundy coloring like the comic...

The comic red would be the exact same color as the Don piece. The Cartoon red was really vibrant, I have a feeling they'll go that route where its really bright red and the standard will be a more burgundy coloring like the comic...

you're probably right

Whatever the exclusive is, I'm in. I'm gonna try for a set, but Raph is the only one I *need*

My ideal exclusive would be a TMNT nameplate...something to add to the display

2prees9.jpg

I hope Sideshow spreads these things out. I know some people would like them all at once, but I think that would be quite the shock to most people's wallet.

lol I just mentioned in the other thread yesterday when are they going to announce the next Turtle? Weird!

Back