TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw all 4 together at comic con. These really look great together. I think people will like the Leonardo once thwy see it in person.

Why haven't anyone taken pics of the 4 together yet?Plenty of pics from the Sideshow Booth but no Turtles that ive seen.

And i know they're there,saw them in the background in a video clip of a guy that only cared about the LOTR and Star Wars stuff.

My final flex payment should be taken out next week and then I'll have Raphael along with Donatello. I can't wait to get the other two and have all 4 brothers together. In the meantime, I got the mouser as well, which is pretty badass in my opinion.

I don't know if I'll pick up any other characters when the line expands, but I know I'll be tempted by the Shredder and probably April too.

Can someone get pics of the turtles ? especially of Leo in all possible angles lol

2m648s2.jpg

jtm6m8.jpg

33k4osp.jpg

28ums9k.jpg

30u7ic4.jpg

i76937.jpg

2hdwis2.jpg

ayroux.jpg

Last edited:
Leo looks awesome; so much for all that initial drama!

An issue with Sideshow's website photos is that they all had different lighting conditions that made them look nowhere as good as they do in person.

Leo looks awesome; so much for all that initial drama!

An issue with Sideshow's website photos is that they all had different lighting conditions that made them look nowhere as good as they do in person.

I agree. The lighting on the website doesnt really do justice to them. Leo looks much better in person and I feel bad for all those who cancelled this line. These are all gonna look sick setup together.

Well, I ordered him and all 4 are going to be an awesome display. But sorry, Leo still looks like poo compared to the others.
I don't know how you can look at him and think he's made by the same people. Eye of the beholder I guess.

This shot makes him look like a flimsy string puppet to me :p

Back