TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got processing, and a return label for my BinB Spidey, which for some strange reason shipped to me after being cancelled. He was on the same order as Raphael, so I asked to be sure Raphael is not affected by my cancel/ship/return. Should be okay, and I'm looking forward to getting him next to his brother on my shelf next week.

I got the email too...I think i will pack away Donny and keep Raph and Mikey in their boxes until Leo arrives,i actually have no joy in displaying a incomplete Turtles group.

I thought about waiting to display them all together, but I like the idea of a slowly growing shelf that builds anticipation as it fills up over time. Plus I'm horribly impatient.

I can never wait to crack open a new Sideshow package. Donatello all by himself is so impressive, I would possibly be happy having him by himself for years. He is seriously one of my favorite purchases from Sideshow ever.

I can never wait to crack open a new Sideshow package. Donatello all by himself is so impressive, I would possibly be happy having him by himself for years. He is seriously one of my favorite purchases from Sideshow ever.

I think all four will look really good together. Hopefully before '11, heh.

So, regular Raphael is now listed as "In Stock" on Sideshow's site. My EX is "Shipping Soon" and I hope it ships today--although UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday like FedEx does, so it's not getting here until next week no matter what.

Just cancelled about two grand worth of preorders, but all the turtles stayed in place. Strange that Gambit exclusive required me to call, as I have not received any warning he was about to ship.

Raphael next week. Hopefully he ships today! :D

Exclusive or not.........that is the question......hmmmm

All 3 of the other turltes will be EX......do I complete the set?

Exclusive or not.........that is the question......hmmmm

All 3 of the other turltes will be EX......do I complete the set?

Like Tom said, it's all about that goldensticker ;)

But really, it's nice to have all four exclusives as a set.

:exactly:

I love Donny so much I have 2 (my repaint and the EX I caved and got from ebay), so no matter what room I'm in, I can always see him :)

Like Tom said, it's all about that goldensticker ;)

Since the Turtle box's are the only ones I'm planning on having out in view, would it be cheating if I took the sticker of my Jurassic Park Ex box and put in on the Raph box? :p

Oh yeah, and my regular Raph shipped today :yess:

final production pics?

200013press090019780706.jpg

Back