TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turtles is almost the only thing I'm hanging onto as far as preorders is concerned. Have to make some tough cuts, but these guys are just too awesome and priced right too.

Turtles is almost the only thing I'm not hanging onto as far as preorders is concerned. Have to make some tough cuts, but these guys are first too go.

Turtles is almost the only thing I'm not hanging onto as far as preorders is concerned. Have to make some tough cuts, but these guys are first too go.

spam.jpg

If anyone wants a Raphael Ex, I've had a few deals fall through, goin lower than almost all the auctions on eBay.

Here's your chance, PM da Ski, otherwise I will prolly cancel and help out a Freak regardless.

....word....

....sauce....

Like Shai would say "I don't deal with losers and you must be big in the pants..."

Two more days and this guy is getting the boot, someone is goin to convert from the Wait List unless they take it from my hands, MUST BE BIG IN DA PANTS!!!!!!!

and there's several who aren't....

I think Raphael and the Scarlet Witch are both shipping to me today! Maybe...

Anyway, I can't wait to see at least two of the four TMNT together. They are going to look awesome.

Back