Tips for posing HT Endoskeleton with weapons?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamensurfer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So I finally pulled out my BD T-800 Endoskeleton to display. Struggled a bit with holding the weapons and ended breaking off one of his incredibly articulated but delicate fingers at a joint (yay extra battle damage). I glued the finger back and it's fine with slightly limited mobility.

My question to all the collectors out there: are there any tips or tricks for posing the Endoskeletons with weapons, in particular the heavier ones? Even basic tips are appreciated cause I've only recently started with the 12" figures.

Thanks!

Clear rubber bands. ;)

RUBBER%20BAND%20H75%20CLEAR.jpg

For me it's really just a incredible balancing act. I have mine holding the rifle, and the position of his fingers is really what counts. Put the gun in his hand, fold the index finger onto the trigger, then fold the pinky, ring and middle finger in that order onto the grip. Try to have the middle finger a little further forward to help support the weight of the front of the gun. Then fold the thumb over the grip and other fingers.
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited:
Live in space, in space, Endos don't drop their weapons. ;) :D

Good heavens! I wish I had seen/thought of those rubber bands earlier. My M134 extended barrel minigun (see T-700 weapons thread for pics) is literally almost as heavy as the whole T-700. Getting it to finally hold its pose was a b****... :banghead A LOT of it has to do with proper finger manipulation. But it sure looks awesome :D

I find patience is the key, then just follow what Alice said!

Just pose it... AND NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN. That's what I do with mine.

Just pose it... AND NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN. That's what I do with mine.
if i wanted to do that i'd just get a statue. i re-pose mine occasionally.
it's pretty easy unless you're a toddler. all it takes is some patience.

As said before, you must be patient. If you are cautious, everything will be fine.

Here's my BD with 2 plasma rifles.

img0236r.jpg

(Sorry for the ^^^^ty pic.)

Back