Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should fit it in. Theres a way. :rock
Did you pick up the aliens bust in the UK or ship him ?.
Perfect condition ?. I would of been terrified !. :lol

came from the uk, a very reluctant sale for someone but its found a good home. the box was so big that when it was in the house I couldn't get round it in the hallway

original packing and shipping box though :D

needless to say the most expensive item i now have and will probably have for a very very very long time. but just had to do it.

Wow, don't quite know how I missed this for so long, but you sir have great taste, and deep pockets to match. Fantastic collection!

Nice collection Tiger. Do you go to any convention like movies or 1/6? Just wondered if there were anything in the UK like the ones we see in US and Asia.

Nice collection Tiger. Do you go to any convention like movies or 1/6? Just wondered if there were anything in the UK like the ones we see in US and Asia.

There are some conventions but nowhere near the size, scale and sheer excitment of the ones in the us and asia......one day I will make it over to the comic com....

Just been plugging away for the last year getting things that I like, recently getting into the Ashley Woods range, I had a few of his books so with the release of the robots it was a must :D

I went to a comic con in manchester.
Turned out it was a room full of pedos reading spiderman , the atmosphere was freaky as hell . :lol:lol

I went to a comic con in manchester.
Turned out it was a room full of pedos reading spiderman , the atmosphere was freaky as hell . :lol:lol

Hmm I might want to give that one a miss thena. I used to go to Minami Con in Southampton (was friends with the guy that started it) but just couldn't go based on the people who started going. Was like they'd spent the rest of the year locked in a basement consuming nothing but Red Bull and Blue Smarties.

As the con got bigger it attracted more and more of them.

Hmm I might want to give that one a miss thena. I used to go to Minami Con in Southampton (was friends with the guy that started it) but just couldn't go based on the people who started going. Was like they'd spent the rest of the year locked in a basement consuming nothing but Red Bull and Blue Smarties.

As the con got bigger it attracted more and more of them.

I heard about that crowd...so another reason for not going......I will do my collecting remotely.......but one day who knows....

That's the thing in the UK no major outtings. Having looked at other forums and looked at the UK based people a big convention in London or Birmingham can work. I went to the Play.com gameshow which was ok, had a big turnout.

Hopefully some here may get various fans and sort one out.

Yep I can see that you're one of the Wood posse, I'm a big fan as well. Didn't get his latest TKs, don't have the money (saving for Extreme Finale) and it seems an easy custom to do. Just looking forward to Lady Sham and big Martin.

I heard about that crowd...so another reason for not going......I will do my collecting remotely.......but one day who knows....

Is a shame really as it used to be so good, also that it gives fandom a bad name. Not everyone's a obsessive nut case strung out on sugar

OK thought it about time to uploadew pics.............so here goes.....

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

Well in readiness for the newly annouced Predator 1 figure by Hot Toys I thought it appropriate to post one of my custom predator 1.

IMG_4271.jpg

Looking forward to lining the two up to each other :D

Also just realised I hadn't posted a pic of 1:1 Wolf

IMG_4265.jpg

Last edited:
Back