Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well finally get to put my two favourite characters from AVP together. Celtic vs Grid.

the Celtic is a modified chopper with some bits changed...e.g. removed front amour and the mask is a recast with the claw marks added by a rotary cutter.

hope you enjoy :D

some other specials coming soon.

Thank you all for your comments.

I've pulled together the below picture inspired by two films. Firstly from Predator 2 with the trophies on display in the predator ship and then AVP-R with a selection of masks from the wolf to choose from.

The floor is simple cardboard from an old A4 binder and the walls are made from Juwel and are normally used for aquarium backgrounds but i think it really works well for a 1/6th diorama.

Skulls from a great ebayer as are the bio's.....let me know what you think.

'The Wolf is getting ready to play!'

Very nice collection A***** but if you collect all pred how come you dont have the Master replicas pred spear and the sideshow plasma gun, i have these items and they are HOT, Also one for the border line is the master replicas 1:1 hybrid chest buster of the alien/pred hybrid

also i have a quick question for you i have the sideshow mask and am thinking of getting the same display cabs from ikea which you have, will the face mask fit onto the shelf with the base or just the mask alown

Very nice collection A***** but if you collect all pred how come you dont have the Master replicas pred spear and the sideshow plasma gun, i have these items and they are HOT, Also one for the border line is the master replicas 1:1 hybrid chest buster of the alien/pred hybrid

also i have a quick question for you i have the sideshow mask and am thinking of getting the same display cabs from ikea which you have, will the face mask fit onto the shelf with the base or just the mask alown

because they cost money... :monkey3

I have seen photos of the bio's in the cabinets so should fit.........i'm mainy into the 1/6th scale and bio's only...i managed to get the predator bust for a price i couldn't turn down.

so not really into any of the other 1:1's...although have seen them and yep super items for those that want them.:peace

Nice setup. Love the Wolf with the trophy wall. Wish I had the funds to pick up the Predalien. Oh well. Good stuff though.

OK latest edition to the collection, something to keep the wolf company on the top shelf.....

For those out there you will recognise where he is from :joy the custom armour i picked up on ebay from a uk seller so not my handy work but enjoy none the less :D

nice predator collection!specially the life size bust i would like to have one of them!:chew

dsc00576tu9.jpg

What an awesome setup , need to do this myself one day .

Just to let you know I am stealing/copying your whole display cause its so cool!! :lol Just kidding! I dont have enough stuff yet! :monkey2 But you have given me some great ideas! so thanks! :D :peace

I think its dark resin, very brittle mind as had to do some fixing after unpacking....nothing major. Have added some custom weapons that looks realy good to him now. :D

I keep meaning to try my hand at doing some builds myself.....one day....until then I will enjoy what i have.

Back