Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was remembering the film so decided to pull together a little scene.....I hope you enjoy it :D

Firstly up close and personal ! 'You looking at me.....!'

AVP Stand off ! 'You call that a Spear....!'

These figures are excellent....:banana:banana

looks awesome , my wolf and predalien need to hurry up and show up already.
I'm dying to buy a whole load of alien and pred figs but I'm gonna end up hopefully buying the 1:1 arnold bust. A guy can dream right ? :lol

great setup bro!!! you can't go wrong with Hot Toys and Aliens and Predators! Love to bios as well. You need one from Predator 1 and 2 now.

The bio furtherest on the right is a P2 Bio :D

The other ones I'm interested in are the new ones from Biohunter...the narin etc......Plus the AVP Ancient.....mind going to hold off for the next 3 months though to see if there are any other announcements of new figures in the Alien/Predator range.

OK the latest addition to the collection......prob not everyones favourite but i will get alot of enjoyment out of it..........:chew

Now just to find some space for it :horror

Its number 49 of 500....

congratulations man !!! :rock
I know customs were a sting for ya but I'm sure after its all paid up and your back on track it will be well worth it. It looks amazing either way.
I say this with the utmost respect for you.
You lucky bastard ...

congratulations man !!! :rock
I know customs were a sting for ya but I'm sure after its all paid up and your back on track it will be well worth it. It looks amazing either way.
I say this with the utmost respect for you.
You lucky bastard ...

Cheers Tay.........managed to get a reasonable settle with sideshow as well.....glad i got a low number as well......:banana

it is a well and truely big beast.......:horror

now bring on that wolf 1:1 :lol

Great collections those Bios are amazing... I'd love to get on to them... But I know where & how to get them. I'm not on that kind of Money just yet. Happy for you though, jealous for me :D

Well.....was just looking at my colelction pics and realised I didn't have one of my custom Predator 1 :eek:

So here it is...............

New figures arriving soon so expect more updates next month.

Well.....was just looking at my colelction pics and realised I didn't have one of my custom Predator 1 :eek:

So here it is...............

New figures arriving soon so expect more updates next month.

why havent you mailed that to me yet ????...........im still waiting.....:tap

:lol..........:joy

Awesome collection. How do you attach the bio masks to the wall. Some inside views would be very helpful and what you used since I'm trying to mount my P1 mask to the wall. Thanks

hi...the bio's are not attached to the wall they are just sitting on the shelf plus there is nothing retaining them on the shelf...I had thought about a stick on pad but they have been sitting that way since I put them up there and haven't moved a bit :joy itappears its at just the right angle to sit up straight without moving.

Back