Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the custom P1! Ifyou don't mind can you take more pictures?

Some more for you.............first my fav pose.....

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

Hope you enjoy...

Oh the big boy has arrived..............and it looks even better than all the pics I have seen.....very good quality and my first cinemaquette :D

packaging is great....box in a box in a box.....i inspected every item closely given people's problems and the body even fitted perfectly into the base without any problem.........

Pics -

pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

great collection tiger , you should post some updated group shots of your collection :rock

will be doing that as soon as some key items come through......I have some custom items being done plus of course the Hot toys P1

will also need a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide ange lense to fit everything in :naughty

OK here we go.....So have got some custom heads back from the great Les Walker, the standard of his painting is simple amazing :rock

More photos will follow but for starters a repainted Drake taking up the rear -

DSC_0160.jpg

Then a painted Hudson sculpt, the head is not one of Les's but the painting is -
DSC_0159.jpg

We then have the ultimate Spikey Haired Hicks, this one is the best of the lot and is a vast improvement on the one that came with the Hicks figure -
DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

here is a group shot, in the rear you have Drake, Apone and Vasquez although I need to add to Vas.....
DSC_0157.jpg

Had to use a flash for the pics so the colours are much better in hand.

There is more to come with a repainted Ripley but that one is being prepared for a special scene ;)

Enjoy.....and once again Les fantastic work.:banana:woo

Its been awhile since my last update, so thought a pic of my 3A corner of the office deserved to change all of that....maybe not hot toys or SSC but they are fantastci none the less....!! :chew:chew:chew for good measure though you can spot some hot toys :naughty

DSC_0040.jpg

Would recommend getting some 3A goodies.....

WOW... those bots look awesome!!!! My lonley guy looks ok by himself... but your display is great! :rock

Nice collection, but I wouldn't let the sun shine on them all the time. Sun light/heat + Rubber/color = not good.

Beautiful 3A collection... part of me regrets not getting started with that series, but my wallet seems happier for it :lol

Back