Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some additions to the collection first off a custom set for Predator 1, all are kitbashed although Billy's headsculpt was my own work. Base was also knocked up over 2 days :D

Couldn't resist the next ones...........

might be some more to come later....

you getting the new Bio they have brought out?

yep, I think I have space for one more bio with the rest and it seems only right for it to be Scars' Bio. :banana

thnaks for all the comments guys, appreciated, have some other stuff in the works so will keep you posted.

yep, I think I have space for one more bio with the rest and it seems only right for it to be Scars' Bio. :banana

thnaks for all the comments guys, appreciated, have some other stuff in the works so will keep you posted.

ya me too, just need to get a predator 2 bio and i have a full house... dunno if to wait and see what sideshow brings out

well today has been a day of extreme deliveries...........

first came the 1/4 scale Alien bust...small and compact -

then came a delivery for something that I have been searching for some time now......the aliens 1:1 bust.....huge and awesome !

talk about a big box !! :naughty

:chew

Congrats on the 1:1 alien. Know what you mean about the box
when mine turned up I thought it was a washing mashine lol.

holy crap ! :rock Congrats man !. The Aliens 1:1 is my fave piece ever !!!.
I will own that thing one day ! :rock
Amazing collection man ! :rock Best collection in the UK in my eyes now from what I have seen. :rock

cheers for your comments guys....I must admit space is becoming a premium now...........need to sort out the office a bit to make room........for whats still to come....but I think i will manage it...

Had to move not only the wolf 1:1 bust but also the P1 1:1 bust to make room for this aliens 1:1 bust, so they are sitting downstairs now. I did take some pics but they came out like c**p :(

magman3, when I get the final berties from sideshow I will be doing some pics....it will be certainly be mass slaughter of the bertie kind :naughty

Back