THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish they did Lion-O and Cheetara as well as Mumm-Ra! This one looks beautiful!

Unfortunately I can't order this one because I want the Cats too and they wouldn't look too good alongside this piece. Almost looks like it's in a category of its own.... :(

I wanna see what these 1/4 scale are gonna look like.

Hard Hero is really impressing. Hope they pick up more licenses for other shows.

I just wish they did Lion-O and Cheetara as well as Mumm-Ra...
Dude, Lion-O and Cheetara are awesome. I have Lion-O and I can tell you this will only compliment the Mumm-Ra piece not detract from it.

Hard Hero is really impressing. Hope they pick up more licenses for other shows.
Oh man, how cool would it be for Voltron, Robotech, He-Man, G-Force (no, not the stupid Guinea Pigs) and others to get some polystone love!

BBTS Exclusive - Thundercats Bengali 10" Cold Cast Porcelain Statue - LE 350

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HH10057&mode=retail

hh100575441962.jpg

Not bad...not bad. I sure hope he's not just a repaint of Tygra, if he is then I will pass. Where is Panthro mother____ers?

Pass.... Just doesn't look right. Ugh I'll wait to see what's coming down the road for the new toys and such.

Tygra came out great! Love the pose they chose for him. Wasnt liking Cheetara at all until now. She looks great in those pix Ill :rock

So much Thundercats awesomeness. What a dream come true :yess:

Same here. Thinking about completeing this line and just picking up a Lion O and Panthro from PCS.

Of course my collecting plans change day to day so anything is possible :lol

On thing is for sure though, this line looks like it is gonna be a home run everytime.

NOW WHERE THE ____ IS PANTHRO?!?!?!! :tap

If who ever gets the action figure license (I think bandi) were to make Thundercats figures this good I wouldn't mind spending the money to buy them one bit. :wink1:

Back