Thundercats cartoon series (2011)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that they were taking a break but would be back with the second half of season 1 soonish.

Genius writers got me hooked and it took me awhile to recognize Terry McGuinness voicing Liono lol

New episodes starting a week from Friday. :rock

Also a very interesting presentation from the Warner Bros. Exec Vice President on their mindset for creating the show (starts at 16:20 mark and goes to 21:20):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXXCdpxLNO8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It was, but you didn't miss much. It was the first episode so far that felt like total fluff. I guess every series has to have filler.

Besides having trouble understanding the Berbils, I thought that this episode was great. It was nice to see the team working together. The Thunderkittens were hilarious after they ate the candyfruit XD

Wileykat and kit were definitely the highlight of the episode. The voice actors for both do a fantastic job.

Gave this show a try and really like it. The music is great too. Thumbs up!

I liked the new episode. I thought it was a good "world building" episode and I'm really loving this new take on Third Earth. Nice Panthro character development and thundertank action too.

Just watched last Friday's episode and I quite enjoyed it. Sure, it wasn't the best one, but it was a fun watch and the robot-teddybears were pretty cool :lol :rock

It was, but you didn't miss much. It was the first episode so far that felt like total fluff. I guess every series has to have filler.

Funny, I actually really liked it. Sure the plot (like many of the preceding episodes) of helping the weak overcome the strong is predictable, but I liked them going back to old school characters like the berbils.

I didn't mean to imply that the episode was necessarily bad, just weaker in comparison to what's come before. You could skip it and not miss a thing as there was no character progression or major plot points covered. I liked it ok for what it was.

Back