Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually order 3Z stuff from BBTS since the debacle with 3Z direct. It sometimes takes a month or two longer than direct but at least I know I will eventually get the figure I paid for.

I've ordered all 12 of my GoT figures from ThreeZero directly and have never had a problem with receiving them or the tracking #'s being stagnant.

I was a little bothered at first with the Tyrion 2.0 figure, as I couldn't figure out who to make him hold the goblet or put his hand of the queen pin on...but once I figured that out that quickly changed. I'm having a blast posing him!

I've ordered all 12 of my GoT figures from ThreeZero directly and have never had a problem with receiving them or the tracking #'s being stagnant.

I was a little bothered at first with the Tyrion 2.0 figure, as I couldn't figure out who to make him hold the goblet or put his hand of the queen pin on...but once I figured that out that quickly changed. I'm having a blast posing him!
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1576533180337.jpeg

Can you give the tips on the goblet and hand of the queen pin now that you've figured it out? Probably won't get the figure for a month or so from BBTS.

Can you give the tips on the goblet and hand of the queen pin now that you've figured it out? Probably won't get the figure for a month or so from BBTS.

So the pin is actually super easy. I didn't realize it at first, but there is a magnet hidden inside of his shirt and also one on the back of the pin, so it just connects when you have the pin over that area on the shirt. I thought I had to actually pin the pin through his shirt at first, which scared the crap out of me.

Now the goblet is a tad bit tricky. You have to use his largest open gripped hand and sort of angle it in a way so that the goblet rests in it. I couldn't get him to grip it, it seems like they intended it to just lay in his palm.

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg

So the pin is actually super easy. I didn't realize it at first, but there is a magnet hidden inside of his shirt and also one on the back of the pin, so it just connects when you have the pin over that area on the shirt. I thought I had to actually pin the pin through his shirt at first, which scared the crap out of me.

Now the goblet is a tad bit tricky. You have to use his largest open gripped hand and sort of angle it in a way so that the goblet rests in it. I couldn't get him to grip it, it seems like they intended it to just lay in his palm.

View attachment 473396
View attachment 473397

Thanks!

Just opened my figure last night. Sculpt looks great, i think the mustache is a little think around the lips but that's a minor gripe.

Only thing i have problems with is the skin tone on the head sculpt. Its this weird greyish flesh tone.

Looks like he has some kind of plague. Apart from that, excellent figure. The hands are such an improvement from the 1.0.

Just received my Tyrion, and he looks really fantastic. I'd say he's the best Threezero effort so far. Great likeness and body, and of course, the clothes are really amazing. The goblet and jar are cheap plastic, but they're nicely detailed. The deluxe accessories are pretty beautiful too. Very happy with this new addition.

I also love the art boxes threezero has been doing for this line. It's probably my favorite at the moment, with the HT/SSC Star Wars line being my least liked art boxes for any figures. I like something that's, well, artful.lol An interesting design that says something about the character or world they inhabit. Like the BR Joker 2.0, HT Indy, or HT Mime Joker. I don't like just a picture of the figure or actor. Looks cheap. Not that any of this matters too much, it's the figure that matters. But hey, if you're going to package an expensive figure might as well do it in style.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

As I predicted as one of the ones who’s had this sitting in China “origins post is preparing departure” for over a month. When I inquired with theeezero they sent me a response basically telling me to go **** my self.

As I predicted as one of the ones who?s had this sitting in China ?origins post is preparing departure? for over a month. When I inquired with theeezero they sent me a response basically telling me to go **** my self.
What!? Seriously? I mean, what did they say?

This is the kind of thing that makes me nervous about ordering direct.
Threezero's CS is fine.....until it's not. If you have a serious problem, and I'm not talking about a broken or lost peg, it's going to be an uphill battle to get a response of some kind. It took ****ing MONTHS to get my Arya situation resolved. Something that would had been taken care of in a single email or call anywhere else. Since then, I haven't ordered direct. I'll go with SSC since they have the Exclusives anyway. Up until Arya I POd every Thrones figure from them first day no questions. I was a loyal customer for this line.

I hope you get your situation resolved, Raymond. Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back