Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine directly from three zero over a year ago... it has shipped but the shipping status has not updated since november? Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have heard this is common with threezero

It's common with China post. and TZ are shipping this the absolute cheapest they can. So they don't care. the thing will sit there for 6-8 weeks with no update and then all of a sudden update out for delivery and show up.

Others will get the thing in 4 days. They could literally be next door neighbors and have those two different experiences or anything in-between.

I ordered mine directly from three zero over a year ago... it has shipped but the shipping status has not updated since november? Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have heard this is common with threezero

Snap, no update since 29 November. While ThreeZero in my experience do generally take longer than other vendors I've used, 6 weeks is still far longer than any of the other 9 figures I've received from ThreeZero since 2016. Hope its just a blip compounded by Christmas. Sent an email to ThreeZero tonight on the off-chance they can offer an explanation for the delay.

It's common with China post. and TZ are shipping this the absolute cheapest they can. So they don't care. the thing will sit there for 6-8 weeks with no update and then all of a sudden update out for delivery and show up.

Others will get the thing in 4 days. They could literally be next door neighbors and have those two different experiences or anything in-between.

:lecture Yup. I've received figures from threezero with lightening speed, others took weeks, and with Arya they accidentally cancelled my order and it took customer service MONTHS too get back to me and rectify the situation. After that I just go through SSC. I know what to expect with them.

Thank you for all the responses! I ordered from three zero before other retailers listed the deluxe version. Those map markers were an instant buy for me

I'm still waiting on BBTS, I've seen it in stock at some other places like Timewalker, so I guess they're last to get it again.

3-mos shipping from ThreeZero... OR $29 shipping from Sideshow?

This is why I wait for eBay.

I was one of the fortune ones that received the figure early on from ThreeZero. Had to check the thread and it was back on December 9th. I never received a shipping notice. It just showed up unannounced and unexpected but definitely welcomed... :lol

I was one of the fortune ones that received the figure early on from ThreeZero. Had to check the thread and it was back on December 9th. I never received a shipping notice. It just showed up unannounced and unexpected but definitely welcomed... :lol

More proof that bizarre things happen in the great state of Florida.

I've just now unboxed Tyrion and I'm pretty blown away. The sculpt is fantastic in hand, it's HT level in my opinion. I'm not even sure HT would nail the likeness as well as 3Z has here.

Costume is also well done and the boots are nicely split so he can easily and safely be posed without a stand. The little deluxe war pieces are nice as well, but now I need a 1/6 dragonstone table:lol

He is a simple figure so there is not much else to say. But I think he is the very best 3Z Game of Thrones figure(better than the White Walker) and also the best 3Z human(beats out Saul Goodman).

Get a scale table off Etsy and a map from eBay and they won?t have to stay in the box.

0000f114514c04d3c7e8be69e339eb4e.jpg

6bdb57f62744dd7bf7222926e9bc5a83.jpg

af3fde641ed6fb0d7bc7238bb3e4f9a7.jpg

High praise.

Are the chess pieces worth it? I plan to pick this guy up on ebay but wonder if those pieces will just stay in the box.

I love the idea of having them even if they never see the light. But if your OCD allows you to pass on them they would realistically be pretty hard to display because they would take up a ton of space. The pieces aren't as small as you might imagine, pretty nicely detailed though. A screen accurate dragonstone table isn't realistic so you would probably need to display them on top of a large 1/6 table on top of a large 1/6 Westeros map to look good and it still wouldn't be accurate. If I were being honest with myself I bet I never use them.

That does look pretty nice. But are the pieces really too big for the figures?

I'm not sure I could devote that much space -- that table gobbles up enough room for 4 figures.

Back