Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks very nice overall, but that mustache...
d9a54bf919f4faedeeb48d8147fbd2ff.jpg
733cda530d6ec38c8ebf10ba02a240fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Excellent, as did I. Wonder when the next announcement will be? It’s been a few months since the last month after a bit of a frenzy before that.

Cool. So in guessing SSC will definitely be shipping out next month.

And I still stand by y initial thoughts on the production piece after seeing these new pics. For threezero, this turned out extremely well, and I dont think the paint doesn't look near as bad as was with Brienne.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I doubt we'll see it from Sideshow until January now, personally, but I could be wrong.

He looks great. I got a delay notice from sideshow about a week back so I'm a bit surprised he's out but at least now I know this should be the LAST delay for him.

From a facebook group. It seems more than fine to me.

Attachments

• 78475554_564768177427267_4676849223587594240_n.jpg
    78475554_564768177427267_4676849223587594240_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 105
Just arrived. Looks pretty good, though he seems to have had a minor growth spurt. And I wasn't sure immediately how to attach his hand of the queen brooch, which is not attached this time.

Tyrion_CU_Left_0053.jpgTyrion_CURight_0054.jpgTyrion_CU_Front_Flash_0049.jpgTyrion_Compare_Left_Light_0046.jpgCompare_0044_1kcrop.jpgTyrion_Compare_angle_0048.jpg

Yeah I definitely see a lot more Dinklage in this sculpt, especially in the eyes and with the more intense expression they've given him. I'm not quite sure what expression they were going for with the other one.

V2 is a bit better, but boosted above it even more because bearded Tyrion is now his signature look.

The V2 is very decent overall but it hurts to look back at that glorious prototype.

I'm actually pretty good with this one. I've set the bar pretty low for threezero's production pieces so this is blowing me away.lol It's a better likeness, the sculpted details on the hair is better, the tailoring looks better. It's a better overall figure from the last one, though by point in the story I don't care much for the character.

Is the body sculpted/textured like V1? That was a surprise to me when I first got him. That's not something they had to do.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nicely painted eyes... strangely painted moustache...

Not sure it 'blows away' the original Tyrion... but it does look a bit more like Dinklage.
I'm glad you had me look back at that aspect; those are VERY impressive. Like pushing HT sorts of impressive. That's awesome to see from a lower-tier company.

Tyrion 2.0 (exclusive) arrived today, out of the blue. No shipping notice had been sent.

Upon seeing the figure box, it brought to mind the box for Macallan single malt scotch. (my preferred drink)... :wink1:

I don't have the 1.0 version but can say that this one definitely looks better, all around. This is actually my first GoT figure and I'm glad I ordered this one and Jon 2.0 as my lone representatives (so far...)

My only gripe and perhaps others can confirm, once in hand, is that his head sculpt is huge. I held it up quickly next to the Hot Toys "MOS" Superman and Tyrion's noggin was considerably bigger.

Based on a very quick scan of the figure, the paint apps look good, as does the sculpt. Outfit and accessories are sharp as well.

Very quick and crappy pics:

Tyrion 1 sm.jpg

Tyrion 2 sm.jpg

Tyrion 3 sm.jpg

Other than that weird mustache notch (which I'm sure I won't even be able to see in hand), I think he looks pretty great.

Weird that they didn't put on his Hand of the Queen pin in the factory, though. He comes with it, right?

Back