Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those dragons are indeed super annoying. I tracked down a couple rocks that look like dragonglass and stood them up on that. It looks better than that stand I think.

used my spook reward points and PO'd this. Glad SS is now offering the Exclusives. Would have gotten the hound if they offered him that way.

I glued the dragons onto the perches. Annoyed the hell out of me when they just kept falling off.

I don't have a problem with the Ghost exclusive. Love the Hound's helmet and didn't bother with the Tyrion Ex or the Ned Ex. Don't really care for the Ice sword anyway because the swords are made from crappy plastic. If they were actual metal then they would be better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, I got the email from Sideshow letting me know the final Flex payment for Season 7 Tyrion has been delayed a month. Now scheduled for May.

that one wasn't even scheduled to come out till quarter 4 I thought. I thought Cersei is next.

When you use the Sideshow Flex payment system, I think they set up the schedule so the last payment coincides with the anticipated release date. So 3Z must have originally told Sideshow to expect the figure in April. That said, I've ordered a lot of 3Z figures through Sideshow and I don't think I've ever had one show up according to the original schedule.

I haven't heard a peep about Cersei yet. According to Sideshow's site, she's still listed as "May-June".

I’m really worried about the quality of this figure. I’m new to threezero but daenerys looked terrible, among others.

Their most recent releases (Arya and the White Walker) have been great, as was the first Tyrion. I’m not worried in the slightest about this one. Cersei however...

Yeah, I'm not worried about this one at all. I'm more worried about how long the line will survive after the show ends. Especially given 3Z's ... eh ... "pacing issues."

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not worried about this one at all. I'm more worried about how long the line will survive after the show ends. Especially given 3Z's ... eh ... "pacing issues."

I agree with you. Is the line doomed once the show concludes? I'd love to see a few more characters made before everything is said and done. Jon Snow 2, Dany 2, and the Mountain would be nice to see as well as a few others. Luckily the Advisor is coming to help fill one of those voids.

Pre ordered the normal version directly from 3zero today. He can go with my Jon and Dany 3zero figures. I didn't want those map pieces

Any links (ebay, amazon.com.au) to get a suitable 1/6 scale chair for him to sit on so he can get sloshed?

Last edited:
I think they will get one maybe two figures out after Joffrey and that’s it. I’m banking on Jon 2.0 and dany 2.0 and then done.

The one I want is Jamie. Not only because the one they made sucks but because you really need a later season version of Jamie. He just wasn’t an interesting character back in the early seasons but he’s an essential character.

The other one I’d want most is older arya.

I’d never care if I never got another character though. Yeah Sanasa whatever, but most of the major characters were made.

Surely, they'll make the Night King along with V2 of Jon and Dany at the very least.
I guess they could wrap the line up after that but why would they? I think there's still enough interest in the show to make figures. I don't think after the last episode ends everyone will forget about it. Though, if threezero were smart they should have had a few prototypes lined up to reveal after some big episodes of this season. Like dropping a Night King PO on Monday morning after what will be an epic episode 3.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think there could be lots of interest in the line for at least a couple more years. The trouble is 3Z's incredibly slow turnaround. Two years probably only translates to three or four figures. I will collect whatever they put out, but I just wish they'd pick up the pace.

Surely, they'll make the Night King along with V2 of Jon and Dany at the very least.
I guess they could wrap the line up after that but why would they? I think there's still enough interest in the show to make figures. I don't think after the last episode ends everyone will forget about it. Though, if threezero were smart they should have had a few prototypes lined up to reveal after some big episodes of this season. Like dropping a Night King PO on Monday morning after what will be an epic episode 3.

If the demand or popularity is there they will. They should consider or have they relessed or planning to do Ser Davos, Ser Jorah, Sansa, Euron, The Mountain, Gendry, Bran, Sam, Bronn, Gilly, Podrick, Baelish, Ramsey, Khal Drogo, Varys, Ygritte, Stannis, Robert, Daario, Hodar, the Tyrells, Grey Worm, Catelyn Stark, Ellaria, Walder Frey, Tywin Lannister, Missandei, Tormund, Oberyn Martell.

They could keep the line going for years to come with so many characters but I guess it's the more popular ones that sell

C'mon guys! I agree we need a Dany 2.0 and Jon 2.0 but these 2 are a must also before this line ends...………..

winter.jpg

mountain2.jpg

But I have a hunch Xensation will help fill a few gaps also....

If the demand or popularity is there they will. They should consider or have they relessed or planning to do Ser Davos, Ser Jorah, Sansa, Euron, The Mountain, Gendry, Bran, Sam, Bronn, Gilly, Podrick, Baelish, Ramsey, Khal Drogo, Varys, Ygritte, Stannis, Robert, Daario, Hodar, the Tyrells, Grey Worm, Catelyn Stark, Ellaria, Walder Frey, Tywin Lannister, Missandei, Tormund, Oberyn Martell.

They could keep the line going for years to come with so many characters but I guess it's the more popular ones that sell

What about Robb Stark!!! :gah:

Robb Stark for sure, but Gilly? Nah.lol I'm not sure about a lot of those characters on that list. Ellaria,Walden Frey, Catelyn, Varys, Podrick. I don't see it. I wouldn't mind a Varys but it's a travesty what they've done to him in the show. One of the more shadowy and elusive characters in the book is turned into fat that should have been trimmed from the show a long time ago. Just another character they don't know what to do with. Meh.
Oberyn, Tormund, Drogo, Jorah, Ygritte, Grey Worm I can see.

Back