Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Sideshow email bumping the last Flex payment back a month to June. The usual drill for 3Z. I'm not bothered at all since they usually miss their estimates (at least the ones they give to Sideshow). The question is by how much. Over the last few months they've pushed several delayed figures out the door -- Arya, White Walker, Glenn from Walking Dead, etc. -- so maybe things are speeding up a little.

Or this is the first delay of many.

But I'm choosing to be optimistic. :lol

Hopefully we also get Jon Snow 2.0
main-qimg-1811660a2a6e017aea5be8d7cfaa7c13-c

With a decent headsculpt that looks like Kit

Threezero is just ending the preorder period on May 20th. Does that usually signal a release the following month?

Cersei was supposed to be released this month. Brienne of Tarth in June.

One of my friend as the first version of Tyrion.And The hand paint job was awful and peeling off. I hope three zero fix that review_3atyrion_6.jpg

Last edited:
I told myself I wouldn't get this since I have the original Tyrion, but honestly at this point its getting harder and harder to associate Tyrion with the beardless look since he has had the beard for 4 years. Maybe i'll sell something off to get this one.

I preordered this today. I didn't want the deluxe but I didn't want to go for the waitlist on sideshow one over a measly 10 bucks or whatever it was so deluxe it will be. If Tyrion somehow gets on the throne Sunday night, I think he'll go to waitlist by Monday morning.

I preordered this today. I didn't want the deluxe but I didn't want to go for the waitlist on sideshow one over a measly 10 bucks or whatever it was so deluxe it will be. If Tyrion somehow gets on the throne Sunday night, I think he'll go to waitlist by Monday morning.

If Tyrion gets on the throne I'll sell every last GOT toy I have. There is no way as he has no power at all with Jaime dead. Sansa would be more likely than him at this point.

I told myself I wouldn't get this since I have the original Tyrion, but honestly at this point its getting harder and harder to associate Tyrion with the beardless look since he has had the beard for 4 years. Maybe i'll sell something off to get this one.

Haha honestly I almost forgot what he looked like before seeing that pic. I'm a fan of the show, but I've never sat and rewatched seasons, so yeah the beard look is way, way more in my mind lately even though I probably enjoyed him more without it.

Anyone know when the regular went to waitlist? I want to know if its worth jumping on it.

It went to waitlist this week. At some point after Monday. I know because I kept looking at it hoping that I’d get another sideshow coupon to order it, but I waited too long.

Back