ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Is it safe to assume this time in 2015 that we will have Zombie Pets, Michonne, Rick, Daryl, Merle, and Bicycle Girl?

Well we already have the pets in 2014.
Chances are just one or two max if lucky in 2015 at this rate.

Don't forget there's also the well zombie too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

We were expecting to have at least 1-2 more in 2014, at least some official pics or a pre order. With the latest news you have high chances to get Rick and Michonne next, but to say WHEN is pretty much gamling. As for Daryl, I think they will release him at the same time they release Merle. Daryl will be a topseller, Merle might become what Two Face was for HT TDK line. So it wold make sense to release him together with his brother. But again, no idea when this will happen.

Absolutely LOVING the look of Bicycle Girl. I would totally buy that if it was a separate release. But if she's included with Sheriff Rick, that's fine, too!

Factory-produced "realistic" hair is perfect for zombies. Never has to look neat or styled!

FINALLY some movement on this line!

(Even if it is just talk about movement!)

I hope they do a badass Carol at some point. Other than Michonne, I don't think I would be interested in any of the other female characters. Andrea just annoyed the hell out of me in the end, I wouldn't want a figure reminding me of her stupidity lol

Bicycle girl should come with her bicycle so Rick can take it from her. lol

Little girl zombie from season 1 should come with Rick.

What would be cool is if each character comes with a zombie that they are known to kill. Lori with windshield zombie, Maggie with riot gear zombie, Glenn with well zombie etc etc.

In package or singles. Win win.

Finally got to read that interview. Good stuff. Unfortunately right now they're not tackling any licenses that I'm interested in aside from TWD (maybe GoT once I get off my ass and start watching), but I like the direction this company is going. They're filling a void that Enterbay & Blitzway didn't.

Check yourself to of that hospital stat and go grab the first few seasons and get watching. What's wrong with you? ;)

I'm excuseless. I waste my time watching movies and shows 3, 4, 10 times over before I get around to watching something great the first time.

I still have to start GoT, BWE, SoA and ...... The Wire. Yea, I'll probably end up watching something ridiculous this week like Friday the 13th pt. 4 (for the 1000th time) before something I've been meaning to get started on :ohbfrank:

I'm excuseless. I waste my time watching movies and shows 3, 4, 10 times over before I get around to watching something great the first time.

I still have to start GoT, BWE, SoA and ...... The Wire. Yea, I'll probably end up watching something ridiculous this week like Friday the 13th pt. 4 (for the 1000th time) before something I've been meaning to get started on :ohbfrank:

I read all the game of thrones books but I'm not really too hip on the show to be honest. My wife and I just finished up to season five of hell on wheels we got the complete set of the wire, Boardwalk Empire,sons of anarchy, and house of cards.[emoji33]do anything decent on network TV seems to be the walking dead but I think that's still considered non-network.

Hey Mike I don't think I've ever seen any of the Friday the 13th movies that's Jason right? Wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis in the first one, and it was her younger brother had some mask on in the beginning walking around like a long long camera shot. It must've been 20 years since I've seen any of those maybe I need you to tell me which one to watch just like you got me watching the walking dead[emoji622][emoji622][emoji622]

Don't bother with SoA - it'll start out meh, get good and then ride off a cliff. Instead watch the first two seasons of the Bridge, another FX show. And/or Justified, that even in its worst times is better than SoA at its best.

BTW, Season 4 of Hell on Wheels isn't over yet, so you're definitely not up to season 5. ;)

I read all the game of thrones books but I'm not really too hip on the show to be honest. My wife and I just finished up to season five of hell on wheels we got the complete set of the wire, Boardwalk Empire,sons of anarchy, and house of cards.[emoji33]do anything decent on network TV seems to be the walking dead but I think that's still considered non-network.

Hey Mike I don't think I've ever seen any of the Friday the 13th movies that's Jason right? Wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis in the first one, and it was her younger brother had some mask on in the beginning walking around like a long long camera shot. It must've been 20 years since I've seen any of those maybe I need you to tell me which one to watch just like you got me watching the walking dead[emoji622][emoji622][emoji622]

Jason is from FT13th (the pumpkin pic that I sent you) but Jamie Lee is from Halloween (Michael Myers).

You can give them a shot but at our age those movies won't resonate with you the same way as if you watched them when you were a kid. I guess like most things, you just can't appreciate a 30+ year old low budget cheesy flick without the nostalgic connection. But then again I watched Killer Klowns From Outer Space for the first time ever last month.... and loved it :lol

Jason is from FT13th (the pumpkin pic that I sent you) but Jamie Lee is from Halloween (Michael Myers).

You can give them a shot but at our age those movies won't resonate with you the same way as if you watched them when you were a kid. I guess like most things, you just can't appreciate a 30+ year old low budget cheesy flick without the nostalgic connection. But then again I watched Killer Klowns From Outer Space for the first time ever last month.... and loved it :lol

I was that same way but with nightmare on Elm Street's .I know exactly what you're talking about being scared, being young hiding under the covers . yeah I love nightmare on Elm Street. Here's you ticket to prime time *****!!!

After S05E02, I want a Gareth 1/6 too... Come on threezero, I have like 20 characters in my wishlist!

If you'd asked me last three weeks ago if I wanted a Carol figure, I'd have said "no way."

Ain't it funny how things can change!

:lol

I'm really just looking for the main characters from this show otherwise I would never be able to afford them all. Now that we're already into season 5, there's already more than 1 look from Rick that I want. Hopefully we can get Rick, Daryl , Michonne, Carol, Glenn, The Governor and Maggie out of this line before they concentrate on zombies and second tier characters.

Sheriff Rick is great and all, but with how far we're into the show, there is no reason to get a S1 Rick right now. At the least, Rick should have launched with the tan western shirt from the prison or his new jacket. Plus, for 3 of 5 seasons Rick has had long hair, it's much more iconic to have that then the clean cut headsculpt. At this point, those two looks are much more relatable to the show. Had this been 3 seasons back, I'd speak differently. I feel like the conscious decision to do a S1 Rick is just an excuse to get the Bicycle Girl zombie out there. While the addition is nice, I'm not 100% sold on paying extra for it's inclusion, really.

The same goes for Daryl. At the very least he should have had his leather vest, which I hope is still coming. All the pictures just show the sleeveless button-up.

Back