ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Is this line moving forward? Or stale mate still...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

so much ***** on this show... we all know in the real world the pretty ones will go first.

the anticipation is killing me. show us a proto of michonne/rick already.

What page am I looking for the pets?

Thanks, I meant in this thread when they were released. I wanted to see the comments on them.
I'm looking around page 150-160 at the moment. I think it's an impossible mission with the way you guys talk about other stuff and then the new teasers come up...

Oh, I can't help with page numbers because those are variable based on your settings. For example, with my settings, there are only 56 pages total to this thread so far. You should probably just start at the beginning and then jump ahead a few pages at a time.

you guys started receiving them around page 180.

Pettssssszzzz....

review_wdpets_1.jpg

Seriously. Even just another work desk WIP pic will do

FACT! Well Maggie anyway, not so much Beth. Replace Beth with Rosalita and I am down!

Back to the figures, I know Michonne is next but really can't wait for Rick.

Boy, that's a mighty fine time you're talkin' about
biggrin.gif

Any news on Merle? Was thinking about bashing one until I found out that Threezero's announced one of their own. Also love the reworked headsculpts.

EDIT-
Just bringing these back:
These are the other ones on their FB page aside from the one that Lahkota posted. If I remember correctly, there were other convention pics of the 1st Merle (pre-revision). Maybe someone else has other pics handy that they can share

So from various sites I've checked, seems like this is the revised sculpt? Personally digging it out of the other sculpts I've seen of Rooker so far. Checking back a couple of pages it seems Rick and Michonne will be next after the pets? I really hope this line goes far as I'd love me a Shane and S4 Governor with the messier hair.

Speaking of bald Shane, it'd be great if ThreeZero made a couple of versions of him. One with the brown shirt and shotgun, with optional police hat and blue polo shirt. The other being his final version with the bloodied nose. As an exclusive (or extra parts since Shane is a fairly simple-looking character), they can easily make his zombie version. I really hope ThreeZero puts out a Shane as I feel that he's been horribly neglected in a lot of Walking Dead merchandise save for the two shoddy McFarlane figures he got.

In retrospect, he played such an influential role on Rick's development and he's still one of the most memorable antagonists in the series, so it'd be a horrible misfire if ThreeZero doesn't end up producing a 1/6 figure of him.

Shane. Still my fav character from tWD television series.

I'd get Shane and S2 Rick.

That painted Merle looks great so if the rest of the characters could match that i'd probably be in for a Daryl too.

Back