ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

To bad no one will be doing comic versions. The comics are way better than the show.

To bad no one will be doing comic versions. The comics are way better than the show.

That's like saying a plate is better than a cheeseburger. ;) The comic isn't a TV show, so...

If you're looking for an argument, you have the wrong room. Move along.

Then don't compare a comic to a TV show, or more importantly, don't jump into a thread and make a vacuous, but incendiary, grenade-like post.

Then don't compare a comic to a TV show, or more importantly, don't jump into a thread and make a vacuous, but incendiary, grenade-like post.

So do not compare a comic book to a tv show... even though the tv show is based off the comic book?

I can't tell if you're intentionally missing the point or… Something else.

Comic book is really good. But I preffer the TV Show. Its emotion comes off easier. I can feel bad for a actual character on screen as opposed to paper.

Never read the comics. All I know is Daryl isn't in them and he's basically the most popular character on the show, so I guess there's something the comic doesn't have.

It is such a shame that we're already into season 5 and all we have are the Pets. I'm not interested in even having them because they're long gone also. Michonne doesn't even have her sword now either.

I can't wait to see that guy die. But I'd totally buy a figure of him. The exclusive could be Bobs leg.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Never read the comics. All I know is Daryl isn't in them and he's basically the most popular character on the show, so I guess there's something the comic doesn't have.

It is such a shame that we're already into season 5 and all we have are the Pets. I'm not interested in even having them because they're long gone also. Michonne doesn't even have her sword now either.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want Maggie & Beth in my bed

FACT! Well Maggie anyway, not so much Beth. Replace Beth with Rosalita and I am down!

Back to the figures, I know Michonne is next but really can't wait for Rick.

Back