ThreeZero: The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been delayed at least once (shocking, I know) but Sideshow currently has him listed for May. And they're usually the last to get him, so if that's accurate most other outlets should have him shipping very soon.

Yeah I’m sure it’s gonna get delayed again. Negan isn’t out yet and he should be coming first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m sure it’s gonna get delayed again. Negan isn’t out yet and he should be coming first.

Yup. And Negan's been delayed several times. I think he was originally supposed to be out in October. Par for the course with 3Z (and HT, often.) It doesn't bother me anymore. It's all part of the process. You just have to mentally build in the extra months into your expectations.

Oh yeah, I’m focusing on the little things now. Even if Daryl sucks as a figure, they got his boots right, unlike pretty much every other piece of Daryl merch so worth the wait!

Got this picture from Threezero Facebook page.

Can't wait to get this. Hope they make an updated Rick soon
b2029afa5b0438f6e6ffa538b57c5ffc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Looks great! :rock Thanks for sharing! :)

^ Nice! Wasn't expecting this one for a while! Glad to see he has turned out pretty good too! :yess: :)

Not bad, not bad. Looks like an improvement on the proto so far.

Given their work with rooted hair in the Game of Thrones line, I was actually half expecting them to surprise us with rooted hair for Daryl. I'm glad they didn't, but I was half expecting it.

As for timing, Sideshow has him shipping in early July, so this seems right on target ... fingers crossed.

Just got notice that this has shipped from 3Z directly. Kinda unexpected as BBTS still has not shipped Negan.

I was a little surprised, too. Got my "shipping soon" e-mail from Sideshow. (Man, I don't know what BBTS's issue is, Negan's been out everywhere else for months!) It looks like whatever roadblock they had with putting out figures for this license has finally been cleared. They seem to be getting into a much steadier release rhythm now. Too bad they couldn't have figured it out about four seasons ago when enthusiasm for the show was still high, though.

Definitely should have been making figures at this pace back when the show was at it's peak. By now could have had a Sherriff Rick and more of the important second tier characters like Shane. Perhaps some of the more memorable zombies too. I'm still miffed that we are not getting Glenn in his riot gear. But at this point it is what it is, just no way to generate the kind of buzz these would have created years ago.

Mine just arrived

Box little damaged as they just squashed the exclusive t shirt inside the same shipper , but wow this is more like it , I was expecting it to be awful after the ghost major shambles but I'm really impressed with this one. Just opened it up but here's a quick out the box picture

Vvzp4pH.jpg

guEfqNU.jpg

Nice pics, looks like he has turned out great. :yess: Thanks for posting and sharing those! :rock Looking forward to adding him to my Walking Dead shelf :)

ThreeZero are doing a pretty good job with the Walking Dead line IMO (pity the same can't be said for some of their other lines tho!!)

Just a heads up: SSC has charged for their Daryl orders but do not yet have the figures in hand. They are hoping they will be able to ship by end of this week.

Back