ThreeZero: The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a good looking figure ... but overall, I think between the pacing of 3Z's releases and the show generally ... I fear I'm starting to cool on this line. I'm still in, but I'm not sure for how much ...

Since Merle we've had a pretty steady stream of figures coming out and since we know Glenn, Maggie, and Carol are on the way, this line is doing better than ever before! Not sure what the hold up on Daryl was though.

The Figure Club hs I bought months ago for my Daryl, looks better than this official hs. Rooted hair is a must for him.

s-l500.jpg

That custom sculpt looks more like a bearded Carl, lol.

I think that this figures head sculpt has a pretty good likeness, but man did they miss the hype train with this license. If these had released shortly after they got the license I would've been all over them. As it is, the show's jumped the shark, and currently running in circles. The figure does look very good for the price range it's in though.

One thing that seems dumb: Why bother with rubber arms when you're stuck looking at the ugly wrist joint anyway? Especially with a figure like this that will most likely have bent arms to accommodate the crossbow.

Are the quiver with arrows exclusive to their online store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, along with a long black shirt. I'm glad we're getting the black shirt, I'm almost tempted to keep that on and replace the arms with jointed ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize there's a exclusive version direct from their online store. Nice!

I dig the black shirt and quiver look, but I think I'll pass on the exclusive this time. Rather get it through Sideshow and use some points. Plus, as a ... ahem ... generously proportioned fellow ... the t-shirts don't come in my size. :(

Just preorder through them. yeah....digging the long black shirt and the quiver myself. The black shirt covering the wrist peg is a plus. :lol

I would of bought this... had this been like 4 years or so ago. The show has past by a lot of people. They completely bungled this license.

I will say you probably needn't worry about the rubber arms because my Guts figure has had his arm bent for quite some time now and it's perfectly fine.

Back