ThreeZero: The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going with the EX.

Like the like of the seamless arms but will be afraid to pose in anything other than museum pose.

Hope to see Glen, Maggie and Carol soon.

No English subtitles?

I recall watching a Wonder Woman episode from this show that had CC once.

Yeah the Negan one had subtitles too and gave a lot of good insight, so I'm pretty disappointed they don't have them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turned out pretty nice I think. I have yet to start a TWD figure collection but I would love the main ones in Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carol, Glenn and Maggie. Plus a Negan for the bad guys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I like the look of this figure. I will pick up the regular version from Sideshow. Now for a first season Officer Rick with little zombie girl 2 pack.

:exactly: That 2-pack would be amazing!

I have been wanting that 2 pack ever since I saw these pics some time ago.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Look how long ago that was....those other figures have all been released for ages now. Surely they had some licencing issues with this version or something and they scrapped it altogether.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

McFarlane tried several times to do the Teddy Bear girl but AMC wouldn't allow it. I imagine three zero ran into a similar road block. Some reason a 1:1 Halloween decoration is OK though:lol

I just bit the bullet and paid for the exclusive. I hate doing this but I like the look of the shirt and also want it as a safety in case there are issues long term with the rubber arms. Quiver is also a nice bonus.

Anyone know if the eyesore wrist pegs will tuck up under skin? love how the whole figure is weathered and the arms are dirtied up but then you get some gleaming wrist pegs, I mean they could of hid them better having rubber arms.

Got this picture from Threezero Facebook page.

Can't wait to get this. Hope they make an updated Rick soon
b2029afa5b0438f6e6ffa538b57c5ffc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The sculpt isn’t as good as the promo shots, but if that’s the production figure I’ll be extremely happy.

The sculpt isn’t as good as the promo shots, but if that’s the production figure I’ll be extremely happy.

Without comparing side by side, I think i prefer this sculpt to the promo shots. The promo shots made him look Asian if I remember correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He's been delayed at least once (shocking, I know) but Sideshow currently has him listed for May. And they're usually the last to get him, so if that's accurate most other outlets should have him shipping very soon.

Back