ThreeZero: The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it about four years ago when they teased those shots of a work table strewn with heads, parts and outfits?

[threezero] The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

20638982_1996480867044398_1663111159844376653_n.jpg

Nice! The sculpt looks good and I like the length of the hair, but I hope that pose isn't because you can't rotate him at the elbows or biceps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good. Unfortunately, they missed the hype train here by a few years. 1/6 collectors who are into contemporary shows typically go after the most current thing.

I think he looks pretty good. Kind of barebones though BUT I'm sure he won't be crazy expensive either so it's a tradeoff in that regard. Why do these Walking Dead figures take so long to release though? They've announced, what, 3 new figures in the past few months and only Merle from last year is just now releasing right?

Looks pretty good. Unfortunately, they missed the hype train here by a few years. 1/6 collectors who are into contemporary shows typically go after the most current thing.

Lots of questions about this line like will they do 2.0 figures, will they make more walkers, etc etc. I think this one looks pretty good and I do appreciate that the walking dead figures retail for about 160 bucks.

Pretty disappointing that they literally just took the figure they had sitting there for years and added a new head and rubber arms. They could have just done a black shirt, tied up pants and a new crossbow and it's current. As is, it's a season 3 Daryl with a Season 6/7 head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back