Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great license for a company who has continually squandered them. Hope this breaks that trend

sad but true. I know tons of people are waiting for more Walking Dead. But me, I'm waiting for some new announcements from Breaking Bad. :impatient:

Way too long between announcements and releases. They appear to have too much on their hands to keep up.

I was very impressed by their Myers and am looking forward to this.

Re: 1/6: Threezero: TTCM Leatherface 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Thats definitely a part one Leatherface. I am not a comic guy so its releases like this that I really look forward to. Let's hope the end result is a good one.

Close up
59124449a44ff036c9fc4edd2b6cba17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont really care for part one much, but love part 2 which is hated greatly lol. Even Dennis Hopper said it was bad lol ,but i adore it think of part 2 as my favorite scarring movie. I miss Joe bob Briggs lol horror marathon's lol:lol

Now i remember why i love this crazy bastard.:lol

Last edited:
Not understanding why they went with a cloth apron. Should be leather or vinyl or something a little water resistant, right?

I did Leatherface for Halloween a few years ago and did a LOT of research. His apron in the film definitely has a shine at times, like it was vinyl. However, I ultimately went with a cloth one I dyed yellow.

The figure looks just OK so far -- but with improvements, I'd love to pick one up. That said, the original Sideshow 12" also still looks pretty good.

They even included that small detail there on the wrist...his bracelet that I believe was made out of people's teeth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont really care for part one much, but love part 2 which is hated greatly lol. Even Dennis Hopper said it was bad lol ,but i adore it think of part 2 as my favorite scarring movie. I miss Joe bob Briggs lol horror marathon's lol:lol

Now i remember why i love this crazy bastard.:lol

Oh yeah, he's the best. I also loved GodStuff he did on the Daily Show pre-Jon Stewart.

It's hard to tell form these pics, but he seems just okay (about on par for a NECA figure). But if it's a good price like Myers was, then I'll pick him up and sell him if SS puts out a stronger offering.

I wish Hot Toys did some horror stuff, and put the time and effort they do in their never ending barrage of Marvel figures into it.

Back