Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw him go for £140 brand new and decided to snag it, arrived this afternoon and I’m finally getting it out the box.
Decent figure but it’s definitely due some changes[emoji48]
9a6608cd661b49a0a13afbde602e89d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got around to picking one of these up. I'm in the Halloween spirit and each year I make a point to buy something horror related in October, and this has been on my radar for a while.

I own a few threezero figures at this point and for me this is probably their best product right out the box with no mods. I'll still being doing some though. I think I'm going to switch out the body to have a more slumped shoulder look, add some padding, futz the hair, maybe try a hand at some paint - the mask, accessories, etc. But even without mods I think threezero did a fine job here even with some of the problems this guy has.

Question: I see some people have made the silver bracelet for him. What did you guys use? Could I get a close up of it if anyone is up for it? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Question: I see some people have made the silver bracelet for him. What did you guys use? Could I get a close up of it if anyone is up for it? Thanks.

I didn't realize people had made the bracelet. The exclusive edition from Threezero included a bracelet....

I didn't realize people had made the bracelet. The exclusive edition from Threezero included a bracelet....
Well ****. lol You're right. I initially thought it was just the cleaver. I have to get some close ups of that bracelet so I can make one. Thx.

I got my second TZ Leatherface planning to use the extra Sideshow headsculpt on it

That might work okay with the grandma head.

Killing mask on SSC was a no-go and pretty lady on TZ was a bit small - plus the coat from SSC didn't even remotely work on the TZ.

You might be okay if you are just planing on doing the grandma head and apron on the TZ.

I took a bunch of comparison shots a bit further back in the thread.

^ Yup. I was planning on picking up just the Pretty Woman head but after seeing video and pictures it was obvious that the SCC is much smaller. Anyone know which one is more accurate to the on screen portrayal?

Back