Threezero’s CHAINSAW MAN Denji & Power

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denji pushed back to September, releasing with Power.

1690915267856.png

Hyped to get these, nice too see they're making more but Aki is mandatory 🤞🤞🤞

Attachments

• Aki_anime_design_2.png
    Aki_anime_design_2.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
Received my Denji today from Gundamit and didn't realise they don't come with the ThreeZero brown shipper carton. If I'd knew I would've bought directly as I kinda like the ThreeZero brown shippers, find they are much more protective than what Gundamit package it in.

Anyway, unboxed and saw a couple of the spikes on the chainsaw head have broken off which is ok as it is under warranty however after contact ThreeZero, I need to pay the postage cost to send the head back to them to get repaired (replaced) which costs about £15-20. How annoying.

Attachments

• IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Received my Denji today from Gundamit and didn't realise they don't come with the ThreeZero brown shipper carton. If I'd knew I would've bought directly as I kinda like the ThreeZero brown shippers, find they are much more protective than what Gundamit package it in.

Anyway, unboxed and saw a couple of the spikes on the chainsaw head have broken off which is ok as it is under warranty however after contact ThreeZero, I need to pay the postage cost to send the head back to them to get repaired (replaced) which costs about £15-20. How annoying.

Is it threezero or gundamit telling you to ship this back?

does threezero really ask for the head back ??

I also contact 3zero a long time ago for a new head of Edward Elric cause mind was broken and they sent it without extra cost

of couse they ask for pics and it was directly purchased from them

its a shame they changed.

I also contact 3zero a long time ago for a new head of Edward Elric cause mind was broken and they sent it without extra cost

I think if something can be "repaired" they will request it back but if it's broken it makes sense to send out a replacement. Not sure why they requested the head back since the chainsaw blades are broken..

A few weeks ago I noticed that my JJK Nobara had dye stains on her chin so they asked me to send it back to get repainted. After 6 weeks (it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks), I received it back.

Is it threezero or gundamit telling you to ship this back?

ThreeZero.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 09.11.12.png

Was told to send it back, cost me £16.45 in postage which is quite annoying as I would've expected a replacement as they can't possibly fix it so essentially I'm buying a new head sculpt from them in a sense.

Back