Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
New picture from 3z

New picture is encouraging, but I'd still like more yellow in the apron. He also needs his charm bracelet.

(Well, technically, I think it belonged to Sally.)

A bit of weathering and blood should be pretty presentable, apparently comes with mallet and slash hook.

New picture is encouraging, but I'd still like more yellow in the apron. He also needs his charm bracelet.

(Well, technically, I think it belonged to Sally.)

I think he has the bracelet in other photos....don't know why they didn't put it on here. Maybe it'd be easy to coffee stain the apron if it doesn't come yellow enough?

You're right -- the bracelet was included in post #32 a few pages back. I still want to see the tie!

349d005912f2eb5c54221f03266502ba--texas-chainsaw-massacre-tobe.jpg

Ohh yeah I’m ordering this too!!

Will Sideshow offer the exclusive version too or you have to go through Threezero?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh yeah I’m ordering this too!!

Will Sideshow offer the exclusive version too or you have to go through Threezero?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to go through 3z but you get free shipping and a t shirt so it’s a win win

I wish the bracelet wasn't an Exclusive -- but at only $10 bucks more + T-shirt, I'll probably get this. It's also nice to be able to spend UNDER $200 for a change!

The bracelet being ex doesn't bug me since it's a better deal to buy direct (free shipping and shirt) and we will get leather face faster than if we order from a retailer...and like D'oh said under $200...feels good

This figure is starting to grow on me by the day. I'd even go as far as saying that id prefer it over the beta leatherface figure. Especially the price, the apron color is an easy fix, mess the hair up and you've got a pretty awesome figure.

This figure is starting to grow on me by the day. I'd even go as far as saying that id prefer it over the beta leatherface figure. Especially the price, the apron color is an easy fix, mess the hair up and you've got a pretty awesome figure.
Agreed. Still holding out though to see if SS announces anything during Spooktacular. If not this is an easy order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Still holding out though to see if SS announces anything during Spooktacular. If not this is an easy order.

My thoughts exactly. After the PFF, I thought it was all but confirmed that a 1/6 version was coming out next. If not, and if this fig is as decent as the Michael Myers, then it's a definite buy!

My thoughts exactly. After the PFF, I thought it was all but confirmed that a 1/6 version was coming out next. If not, and if this fig is as decent as the Michael Myers, then it's a definite buy!
I was of the same mindset, but damn they haven't unveiled anything new this Spook. Wtf.

Back