Threezero - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign me up. Even though I hated the movie, I need me some 1/6 Turtles...

So someone's asks are they fully articulated and the rep says they're fully "poseable" I wonder if we should read anything into that statement as looking at that pic, I can't see any articulation in the knees or elbows, in fact the joints everywhere else remind me of motuc figures...
If the knees and elbows are articulated, it looks to me that it'll be a rubber sheath over joint job in those areas.

As much as I love how cool these look. i would much rather have 1/6 scale tmnt from the movie or cartoon. i mean come on we are in dire need of some 1/6 scale tmnt and they choose these versions. I know these are the new more recent movie versions but come on now the collectors have been waiting to long for 1/6 scale tmnt 1990 movie figures.

I agree, I haven't seen this movie yet but didn't hear good things about it. It would be nice to get the 90s versions 1st

So someone's asks are they fully articulated and the rep says they're fully "poseable" I wonder if we should read anything into that statement as looking at that pic, I can't see any articulation in the knees or elbows, in fact the joints everywhere else remind me of motuc figures...
If the knees and elbows are articulated, it looks to me that it'll be a rubber sheath over joint job in those areas.
It's called a prototype. Not to mention every company right now is using the same digital render of the turtle in the exact same pose which these are in as well.

Went to see the movie with my kids last week. Sure it's not War & Peace but an serviceable enough movie for what it is. Neither TMNT era is really my generation, so I don't feel my childhood was ruined. I think the new designs were nicely done. Shredder on the other hand was a pretty poor design, he looked like he had a big Swiss Army knife on each arm. Will likely be picking these up for the collection as long as all four turtles are made. If they do the 90s version will pick those up too.

Well the new movie was the obvious choice, but I hoped for something different (read oldschool) when they first announced this: 16705_687290191345517_3782983042930294155_n.jpg

On the other hand Asmus has this in the background (no it's not 1/6 I guess, and it's probably only to show that they like TMNT, but I'd still be happy if they did do it, as opposed to no-one): 10563106_10152188035571968_4999243900136545671_n.jpg

And then there would be this awesome custom (not the Shredder, it is nice but could be better, mainly the helmet, but looks more like an oversize regular Turtle figure as opposed to a true 1/6 scale figure) But that Krang....! :eek: Shredder_Krang_01__scaled_600.jpg Shredder_Krang_04__scaled_600.jpg

And Threezero would have to do something like the customs allready going around: 10544321_686453364762533_2416119996093238885_n.jpg, even though I don't like the desgins of the new movie (did not expect it any way, what with being a Bay thing and all) but seeing them in 1/6 is certainly better than I expected. I do think Donnie has to have removable head crap ;) he was always my fav and I don't need all those bells and whistles.

But we'll see, I love my Pets and Tyrion when he gets there, so quality wise it would be solid. Just hope for more than just the last movie. And I agree, the WD is taking a bit too slow, but hey what can we do but wait right?

THREEZERO have lower price than HT, and i think the quality of their figures is a lot better, the new titanfall look amazing and cost 430 with free shipping worldwide (this figure is not available from them anymore, the pre order stop on august 15) and also the figure from dead space with 2 heads and free shipping worldwide cost 190$ on there website

so i really looking forward to see the TMNT figures from them, it will be good alternative for the Prime1 statue that going to cost a lot more

From what I gather, Threezero is still a modest-sized outfit that's trying to make figures for other companies as well as its own. I wouldn't expect these anytime soon.

Back