Threezero - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All 4 will be fully articulated with removable accessories.

10609574_928085857217243_4021103259495068044_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Threezero - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (2014) - Collectible Figures

6th scale!
fa3b02f7e24451088a6c90440c5e4ac2.jpg

Wonder if they will have articulation? Those look nice. I'm starting to wonder if they are all going to use the same molds

They need to make Shredder too! But Hot Damn am I excited for these.

Yup looks like there will be articulation with the arms but I don't see any on the knees. But why is everyone doing the same sculpt?

Of course, this could be just an early model...

They replied to someone's comment on Facebook saying these will be fully poseable with removable accessories.

This could be awesome, but I'm not to happy with the speed of there Walking Dead line, its taking forever for them to make even one iconic character from the show. Hopefully they will get the lead out for the turtles, high end 1/6 turtles are on a lot of peoples wish lists, me included.

This could be really cool. Hi-end is the only way these designs work as figures.

they gotta cash in on the bandai mechas and titanfall first...I think those projects are eating up most of their time.

It's cool they're making figures of the turtles for the people that want them but I wish Threezero would concentrate on getting the figures for their other licenses out faster before adding new lines.

Yup looks like there will be articulation with the arms but I don't see any on the knees. But why is everyone doing the same sculpt?

Of course, this could be just an early model...

I think the turtles in the picture might be a recast of the maquette model that's used as the guidance model maquette for the movie, it's sent to Three Zero to be their guidance too for the shape, look and accessories details. Maybe that's why everyone's doing the same sculpt: it is the same sculpt, a recast from the movie's model maquette prop.

Back