1/6 ThreeZero: SPECIES Sil 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks cool but its a figure that needs particular lighting when displayed to showcase the details, otherwise she just looks brown.

So mine arrived today. It's very...brown.

Rather disappointing, really. It deviates a lot from the promo shots. They went very brown on the transparent layer to the point where you can't really see any internal details. I've also noticed some minor signs of glue, where bits have been stuck on with no real care.

So mine arrived today. It's very...brown.

Rather disappointing, really. It deviates a lot from the promo shots. They went very brown on the transparent layer to the point where you can't really see any internal details. I've also noticed some minor signs of glue, where bits have been stuck on with no real care.

Any pics mate?
Its disappointing to hear its more brown, the whole reason I like it is because you can kinda see through to the inside, oh well another pass for me by threezero.

IMG_20180828_193041_zpsxvisavgj.jpg

:(

might even buy her, depending on final face shape and transparency of materials.

QmOzRRb.jpg

definitely nothing like what it should be.

Hmmm...
Kinda sad. I'll keep my pre-order though, judege it in hand.

Is it me or do the thighs look kinda warped?
What does the figure feel like? Does the articulation work well?

I'm disappointed about the entire handeling of this release.
It had so much potential.

Just POed this from BBTS. I was holding out for production shots, and am disappointed that the translucency seems so dark. That said, it's still a cool movie to have represented in the collection and doubtful we'll get this figure from anywhere else as it's not something that can be easily knocked off (other than the guys that seem to be selling overruns). Plus I'm sure prices will jump quite a bit once this sells out. Maybe ThreeZero will do a new and improved version down the road, but for now this will have to do. Anyway, I have my 1:4 SS Sil for better accuracy.

We musta bought from the same guy. Mine is in route, same price, no box either... Unless He's a scammer and we get a pair of socks :lol

Nah, pretty sure it’s not a scammer. The one I bought it from had two and I got it on a $160 best offer. You too? He added pictures to the listing of the actual figure when I asked for it and they seem legit. Think they produced a few too many or something...

Nah, pretty sure it’s not a scammer. The one I bought it from had two and I got it on a $160 best offer. You too? He added pictures to the listing of the actual figure when I asked for it and they seem legit. Think they produced a few too many or something...

Yep, same her, best offer though I didn't ask for pictures. We'll see. At the minimum, I expect some factory rejected item...

Back