1/6 ThreeZero: SPECIES Sil 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, they make unique items that other people don't want to do.
like Isaac Clarke. terrible poseability, bad paint, main item - head - is available only in exclusive versions. i still bought him. not exclusive. because i'm a fan of the game, and nobody else gave me a 1/6 variant.
like Legion. terrible poseability, bad paint, main item - sniper rifle - is available only in exclusive versions. i didn't buy him because i already knew what i'd get. though i'm a fan of the game.
i can understand the frustration you answered to.
but i do believe they learned their lesson about creatures. didn't see anybody saying bad things about Mbay TMNT turtles (except for faces and fat limbs instead of muscles).

Nah, all the ThreeZero and ThreeA figures I have are fine. And the weathering way better than any other company - though we don’t need weathering on this one.

And the weathering way better than any other company - though we don’t need weathering on this one.
in my post i didn't speak about weathering.
yellow suit that should have more than 3 colors, with grey as main color, on Clarke;

9f550328ddefd1c00218083ff4a347f3.jpg

timetoplay.jpg

9954_3.jpg

and dull paint, very easily erased with fingers, on Legion.
(no images here, i watched videos to check if this is a common problem or one unlucky case)

sculpt-wise their figures are great, with a giant number of details, on a level that HT did only in their past days. today they do it only for marvel crap.
poseability is on HT rubber alien level.
materials used were easily breaking, paint was sticky and didn't hold, paint scheme was wrong.
as i said, i do hope they fixed quality issues and stopped making "exclusive" variants, when a regular collector cannot get a figure with vital parts. even if they didn't, lots of thanks to them for making rarest characters, almost or completely untouched by others.

as for weathering - oh i completely agree, they manage to do it in industrial numbers on a level that few collectors do one-time. i love it every time i see it.

Nah, all the ThreeZero and ThreeA figures I have are fine.
i do think that what you have and think of specific figures may be irrelevant for another person, like the member you answered to. you cannot persuade somebody who doesn't like them that he should, because issues were there, even if you manage to ignore them.
and, as i understand from reading that post, his main problem was that license is bought now, and nobody else will make the figure. i can relate to that. 1/6 predators, terminators, aliens.

in my post i didn't speak about weathering.
yellow suit that should have more than 3 colors, with grey as main color, on Clarke;

9f550328ddefd1c00218083ff4a347f3.jpg

timetoplay.jpg

9954_3.jpg

and dull paint, very easily erased with fingers, on Legion.
(no images here, i watched videos to check if this is a common problem or one unlucky case)

sculpt-wise their figures are great, with a giant number of details, on a level that HT did only in their past days. today they do it only for marvel crap.
poseability is on HT rubber alien level.
materials used were easily breaking, paint was sticky and didn't hold, paint scheme was wrong.
as i said, i do hope they fixed quality issues and stopped making "exclusive" variants, when a regular collector cannot get a figure with vital parts. even if they didn't, lots of thanks to them for making rarest characters, almost or completely untouched by others.

as for weathering - oh i completely agree, they manage to do it in industrial numbers on a level that few collectors do one-time. i love it every time i see it.

i do think that what you have and think of specific figures may be irrelevant for another person, like the member you answered to. you cannot persuade somebody who doesn't like them that he should, because issues were there, even if you manage to ignore them.
and, as i understand from reading that post, his main problem was that license is bought now, and nobody else will make the figure. i can relate to that. 1/6 predators, terminators, aliens.

As far as I can see you mention specific figures that you have as well and state that you are not satisfied... and therefor be irrelevant to me. you are trying to convince me it seems ;-) ...just the same. But whatever. Not worth debating.

So cool seeing companies embrace stuff like this.

A miss for me but a must for Giger fans.

you are trying to convince me it seems ;-)
nope, and i cannot understand how you came to that conclusion.
a guy said he doesn't like Threezero.
you said Threezero are great.
i said that with my experience i can understand the guy.
you said again that in your experience they are great.
i tried again to explain that experiences are different, and so are people's minds, and you won't change them...
and that's what i get: charges of a brainwashing attempt - for actually attempting to explain why yours won't work :horror
jokes aside, i believe i was heavily misunderstood by you.

Species is a license that I didn't think I'd see in 1/6 scale, and I'm a fan of the film so I may have to grab this. Threezero quality is hit-and-miss, but every company out there has products with issues so any argument about quality is just part of the hobby and not specific to Threezero. :dunno

Those nips do it for ya?

Top hat nipples.

Ic25WvJ.gif

Species is a license that I didn't think I'd see in 1/6 scale, and I'm a fan of the film so I may have to grab this. Threezero quality is hit-and-miss, but every company out there has products with issues so any argument about quality is just part of the hobby and not specific to Threezero. :dunno

:exactly: I've railed against TZ a lot, but it isn't like they put out crap with every release like 1/6 SSC for the most part.

nope, and i cannot understand how you came to that conclusion.
a guy said he doesn't like Threezero.
you said Threezero are great.
i said that with my experience i can understand the guy.
you said again that in your experience they are great.
i tried again to explain that experiences are different, and so are people's minds, and you won't change them...
and that's what i get: charges of a brainwashing attempt - for actually attempting to explain why yours won't work :horror
jokes aside, i believe i was heavily misunderstood by you.

Don’t be so serious. I didn’t attempt anything. I just shared my personal experience with the company. So did you and the other guy. That’s it. :)

May get this depending on how it turns out. They should produce a Henstridge figure. She was drop dead gorgeous.

thank you for posting that!
rubber sleeves again on a creature with distinctive joints by design. so pointless.

Back