1/6 ThreeZero: SPECIES Sil 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if it is anything like the HT Alien Warrior (which it looks to be), we will be told to only pose it like that briefly, or else damage to the figure can occur.

Isnt the Alien Warrior all rubber though??....Sil looks plastic with joints....unless im wrong....

Isnt the Alien Warrior all rubber though??....Sil looks plastic with joints....unless im wrong....

It wasn't all rubber. But the elbows, hips and knees were. And looking at the last pic of it, at the very least her elbows look to have the same rubber suit on them. And that's why you can't post it at any kinda significant angle due to damage if left that way for a long period of time. But this is all speculation.

It wasn't all rubber. But the elbows, hips and knees were.
it has full rubber pants going from feet all way up under the plastic ribcage. i took those off.
yes i took pants off from an alien, so what.

Considering the fact that there aren't any other SIL figures on the market, and that the chances of there being any others for the forseeable future are basically Zero... this one is badass!

She'll fit right in with my Xenomorphs.
Much better than that HT "Alien Girl".

It can take roughly a little over a year AFTER preorders have been closed on their website.
The wait times are their biggest "problem".

I've decided to pass on SIL.
It's been so long that I feel like I already own the figure and have it in storage. :dunno

Expect 11-13 months wait. Those were the times for my Chappie and Pinhead. Love them both!

I've decided to pass on SIL.
It's been so long that I feel like I already own the figure and have it in storage. :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

That’s one way to put it... maybe help me cut back on my collecting a bit coming from this angle

final production review video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu9klaqGdo
they proved the articulation works but still iffy on messing with it too much.
the transparent layer will give in time and looks kinda brown.
but when they zoom in, the lighting changes everything.
im still green lighting this piece. over 22 yrs and finally Sil comes to 1/6. how many more years before we see any more Species figs

Back