threezero Robocop ED-209 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1622466_797943563564807_1826530455_o.jpg

first teaser...keep an eye on www.facebook.com/threezeroHK for more!

Pretty sweet. Are you guys making these drones as well:

robocop-em208.jpg

yeah, that paint job looks incredible. i can't wait to see some final full shots of it next to their robo.

Nice teaser! The ED prototype looks more refined than the Robo one. I like the LEDs, but this one sounds like it will cost a lot, like more than I can afford a lot.

I'm guessing this is going to be in scale with 1/6 figures right?

Thought I'd share this as there's a small clip of ED. He looks huge!

I'm sold on this. I was actually thinking about picking up the new whiplash, but this looks amazing!!!

the new ed-209 are huge. i doubt they would make a 1:6 version of them

did they announce it? i didn't know this. their answers on facebook are really vague

Oh my... Everything I like about Robo is gone in this movie.... The bulky design...The clunky walk...One hand gun slinging....
And all this jumping around - They should have painted him Yoda-Green and gave him a lightsaber,

That clip was actually awesome!

Also, saw these on Instagram jus now. Think this will be my first piece from Threezero.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I just got back from watching the movie. In the pics above he does look a tad smaller than he should, if those robos are to 1/6 scale that is. That said, ED's legs aren't extended.

This figure still looks awesome and will still probably get one. I'd expect them to make a black version too.

Back