threezero Robocop ED-209 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that should really be their product - all those metal scratches & dirt. and no rubber :lol

Yeah, Threezero really does excel at making robotic/mechanical figures. Their Bumblebee turned out pretty amazing. And like you said, the fact that their figures won't disintegrate in a few months time is also an added bonus :lol

Unfortunately for me, as cool as Robocain looks, I'm going to try my best to pass since I hated Robocop 2. I think the RC remake was a decent and better film than RC2.

Unfortunately for me, as cool as Robocain looks, I'm going to try my best to pass since I hated Robocop 2. I think the RC remake was a decent and better film than RC2.
robocop 2 was a movie with nice ideas and some dull scenes, one or two.
that "remake" wasn't even a movie, it was just some dull scenes from different michaelbay movies :)

robocop 2 was a movie with nice ideas and some dull scenes, one or two.
that "remake" wasn't even a movie, it was just some dull scenes from different michaelbay movies :)

:lol Being a Robocop remake, I guess it was destined to never live up to the hype and match the success of the original. I had REALLY low expectations coming into it, so maybe that's why I wasn't as let down as most people were.

RC2 had some good ideas, but they were just so poorly executed and made the movie cheesy as hell for me. Now RC3, that's something I don't even consider a movie :thud:

Now RC3, that's something I don't even consider a movie :thud:
it's still better than that "remake" which is simply plain dull and not a movie but some generic trailer with fillers and some attempts to "remake" robocop which would make me feel like i peed in my pants on public if i was its creator.

i took it as some "weird eastern tech" :)

tumblr_mflr8nA6A61r8dy8go1_500.gif

wow this thread is dead for a year.
a question - does anybody want to buy this guy from my hands for some symbolic price? i have no place to display him.

Back