threezero Robocop ED-209 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will add some text from threezero FB:

Maybe it would be good to rename the thread and omit 1/6th part, since ED-209 is done in a larger scale.

Thanks for the info, thread title has been changed. What scale is this?

It IS 1/6th scale :dunno

Official specs on omnicorp says 11 feet.
1/6th - 22" - 56cm
1/4th - 33" - 83cm

1456090_757722287586935_231646641_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

impressive! i'm in for this if it turns out nice and if the movie turns out good. I wonder if they'll also be doing the new 1/6 robo?

Thanks for the info, thread title has been changed. What scale is this?

The figure in standing position (like shown on the photo above) is about 16.5" tall, according to what I know, ED-209 has very interesting construction of his feet, which can be extended to make it even taller. Our engineer promised to share more information, as we are going further into the project.

It IS 1/6th scale :dunno

Official specs on omnicorp says 11 feet.
1/6th - 22" - 56cm
1/4th - 33" - 83cm

yeah, you are right. When I made the comment about bigger scale, I misunderstood one of our staff members and we managed to clear the confusion only the day after. That's why I always love precise numbers and specs.

the new 209's are just alright, guess id have to see them in action when the new movie comes. Myabe then ill consider picking up a figure...

That's very interesting. Rare that you get to see some of the behind the scenes design stuff.

Thank you. :)

That new one looks too "random" or too "transformers" to me. Too complex & full of sharp angles, and overall looking too random. On the other hand, I prefer the flat crab-like head over the 80's speaker-looking one.

I like how Threezero/A/whatever is doing robots, but they didn't pick any that interests me.
FullMetal Ghost is way too gundam for me, and Shield Liger, I would normally love it, as I own the big-scale full-metal one (it weights a ton!), but I don't like how it turned out. If they do the IronKong one, could be great..

Last edited:
will they be available at Bambaland, thosw walking dead figures look awesome

Have some good news for you then :)

looks like it could be nice

(and I hadn't realized the Liger was so small. That's one more reason not to get it, it's more expensive & smaller than Yamato's great die-cast one)

(I can't wait for the Portal bots btw)

was asking about the robocop ed209,,i have a registered account at bambaland, will they have it for pre order

I'm actually excited to see this movie. if it turns out to be somewhat good, i'll end up getting this piece. so far, it does look epic.

Back