1/6 ThreeZero Robocop 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad does version 1 have a waist jont he seems to have a cut in the abs section so who stocks this anyway bbts I guess. I hope they dont end up being 1/6 scale hasbro figure . I know its not a hot toys ironman but still . And opening gun bay in the thigh would be nice some ab movement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the 1.0. Nice modernization of the original design.

EYWideE.jpg

Yeah it looks like a smaller scale NECA or Play Arts style figure, but it's supposedly 1/6. It looks promising, but other than BBTS, I dunno who else would stock this.

Proportions look really off. Hands to small. Abdomen too long. Head too small. Legs too big. Just a mess. Details are week. Paint job is too. PASS.

Agree with Wake. It also kind of looks like a hasbro or something. Definitely not a high end 1/6 collectable. How is 3A getting lisences like this with less than impressive product?

Well, I like some parts of these painted prototypes but other parts bother me. The mouth on V3 doesn't seem realistic enough in the paint department and the red visor should be light up, not painted. That might just be a prototype thing though. The V1 looks better in the mouth area but I think Threezero went a little too "three zero" with the paint apps. Just compared to what's in the movie it seems a little too worn.

The first was a great piece of sci-fi. However, the Robocop name has already been tarnished with sequels and TV shows. I don't think it's stopped anyone from still enjoying the first, but enough time has passed for this reboot to happen. It's taking a new angle on it at least. I like the ideas i've seen so far, my only gripe is that the resurrection themes seem to be missing. I always thought that was the most interesting part of the story. The scene where Weller is walking through his family home was a highlight I thought. Disappointed with the paint apps from ThreeZero here. Some final product photos are needed!

Proportions look really off. Hands to small. Abdomen too long. Head too small. Legs too big. Just a mess. Details are week. Paint job is too. PASS.

I thought that at first too - but then thought that maybe that's how it is in the film - so he doesn't just look like a guy in a suit. He's supposed to be just a torso and head on a robot body (and an arm, apparently in this version).

God, the guns are so terrible. His handgun is like a semi auto pulse pistol in the new movie. Sad face.

I was in for a V1 but the pictured proto has terrible proportions...unless the abs have multi sections (like the IM Mk4) and they are not pushed down in the pic.

I thought that at first too - but then thought that maybe that's how it is in the film - so he doesn't just look like a guy in a suit. He's supposed to be just a torso and head on a robot body (and an arm, apparently in this version).

So is that official? torso with still attached arm and head? I have a lot less problems with the bare hand if thats the case. Tho He should put a glove on.

Back