1/6 ThreeZero Robocop 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ThreeZero have the rights for the new Robocop? How about Hot Toys? I'm still hoping to see something from them.... And yeah, I really like the new suit thats in silver... Not so much for the black one....

After looking over each the 1.0 and the 3.0 they are two different suit altogether, not just paint. Firstly I noticed the ab area, then arms, thigh, back....personally the silver 1.0 takes the cake. Cant wait to scoop one up.

Not surprised. A stylized figure they can knock out easily, but on something like this they falter. That black wash (or whatever it is) in the armor looks especially terrible. Reminds me of the Microman paint apps. *shudders*

Yes.. The silver suit is a totally different looking suit when compared to the black one. Look closely and you can see that the details on the silver suit has plenty of nods to the old one, only in a sleek, modern form.... The black one on the other hand has nothing on it that has similar looking parts like the old suit we've all come to know and love.

Yes.. The silver suit is a totally different looking suit when compared to the black one. Look closely and you can see that the details on the silver suit has plenty of nods to the old one.

Very observant Detective Columbo!

I like te v1 design but here the proportions are messed up.
The pointy beak helmet sucks.

The black suit is just non interresting.

I can live with new sleek designs, as long as it has similarities to the old suit. They should've just used the silver one in the movie instead of switching it to black. Makes no sense. Dumb producers...

Then again, in this day and age, having a different costume means they can sell additional merchandise in particular action figures.. Makes sense there I guess.. Iron Man is a great example.

The proportions looks way off. The figure almost resembles a Play Arts Kai figure.

The proportions looks way off. The figure almost resembles a Play Arts Kai figure.
Isn't that the common place with 3A/3zero. All of their characters have seemed a bit off or exaggerated in their proportions; especially when Kim/Ashley sculpt women.

I thought I would be blown away by the black tactical v3 robocop, but not that excited so far.

Having said that, the new ED-209 looks awesome.

So is that official? torso with still attached arm and head? I have a lot less problems with the bare hand if thats the case. Tho He should put a glove on.

In one scene they
Spoiler Spoiler:

In one scene they
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok if thats the case. Its fricking ridiculous lol. Very poor idea, Makes zero sense.

After watching the movie I have to say I'm kinda glad they went with the black for the main suit. They didn't do a good enough job with the look of the silver paint anyway. Especially not compared to the silver on the old suit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back