1/6 ThreeZero Robocop 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1157412_10151991068379585_1844757964_n.jpg

1507162_10151991068414585_2071825426_n.jpg

1525024_10151991068434585_1553893863_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/OneSixthBruce

That one normal hand looks ridiculous.

If I had to guess from the trailers, I'd say he's equal parts man and machine, with the suit acting as a sort of advanced prosthesis, as opposed to him being a robot with a human face stretched over an endoskeleton, like in the original, which would explain the hand and the fact that it looks like he's able to adjust his visor at will. Just hypothesizing, but I doubt this Robocop's going to have the "shotgun pudding" extent of damage that the original had.

The bare hand doesn't bother me at all. The design of the new suit is ok, with the silver/black color scheme it looks much better. Just hoping that within the movie, the silver/black suit is the final suit for RoboCop and the all-black one is the prototype. I remember when they first showed pictures from the set with the all-black suit (back then when everyone moaned about the suit and the black colors). I was 100% sure that it was just a prototype suit within the movie and that the silver/black suit was gonna be in it later as a final suit. But the trailers makes it look it's the other way around. He wakes up with the silver suit "the hell did you do to me?" and then later on they say paint it black and he's kicking ***. :dunno

Re: Article: ThreeZero Robocop 2014

As a piece of sci-fi design, I like it and will pick it up for the cool look. Doesn't make me like the reboot as a concept any more though.

Agreed with Wanderer...I like it as a sci-fi design, but to me it's impossible to improve or otheriwse change the iconic look of Robocop without negative feelings.

I think a-dev is really going to love this figure. I've never seen anyone so ecstatic about the reboot.

Nope. They even apparently take the piss out of the black and silver combo in the film.

Gee... I told myself to reserve all judgement until after watching the movie. But this does make me a bit pessimistic...

I'll catch it when its available to stream after the theatrical run. I don't imagine it will take long.

sorry you feel that way about man of steel, but i'd have to respectfully disagree. i thought man of steel was a great movie and loved snyder's spin on it. i personally loved it. if this turns out anywhere near how man of steel turned out, then i'd be ecstatic.

I thought it was good. Superman killing thousands in the city fighting wasn't very Superman like tho.

That one normal hand looks ridiculous.
This suit is ok but yes, bare hand is so lame.

Yay! someone agrees. :) Its a ridiculous design decision.

Maybe the film will at least have a justification for it.

Last edited:
just watched that 'training clip'...it really dampened my hope form earlier trailers. They may as well cast Snake Eyes. Even Iron Man moves more like a robot than this 'Robo'Cop. Since the character design sucks I can only hope the story will redeem it somehow.

Back