1/6 ThreeZero Robocop 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this figure was on display at the STGCC earlier this month, but I could be mistaken. No other company is making a high-end, black-suited RoboCop, are they?

Not that I've heard. Threezero is making both the black and the silver suit--there's just no telling when. Hopefully a PO will be up before the end of the year and released by Summer, but my guess is it'll be longer than that before we see anything.

Not that I've heard. Threezero is making both the black and the silver suit--there's just no telling when. Hopefully a PO will be up before the end of the year and released by Summer, but my guess is it'll be longer than that before we see anything.

Cool, wasn't sure. I saw a pic of this, thought it was the same, but it's actually a 1/2-scale statue.

imaginariumarthalfscalestatue.jpg

The silver suit looks good there, but the black suit is a pass. ED will depend on price--at least there's no rubber to worry about on this one from what I can see.

That silver suit looks good and that's definitely bought. The Drone looks pretty damn good too but I'm hesitating with the current pricetag. Unless it's Star Wars-related, I don't like paying too much for canon fodder.

Robo V1 and V3 look pretty good in those pics, would like to see closeups of the face though. ED is also in 1/6? I think the droid with the boobs is throwing things off. :lol

It's probably on a smaller scale as the the cost might be prohibitive from making it a true scale. Similar to Hot Toys did with the Iron monger.

I hope threezero gets around to releasing these for preorder sometime soon. I was just watching some of the fighting scenes again and I really do think this was a fun movie to watch. The black suit has grown on me, although version 1 is still the superior of the two. Any guesses on prices?

It would be awesome if the silver version could actually do that. That will be the Hot Toys deluxe version that will come out 15 years from now. With lung pumping action!

Back