Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't fret.

Realistically and respectfully, after the initial excitement this will be a forgettable release. Aside from the articulation there is nothing special about this piece. If you are a stop motion animator I could see the value in purchasing this piece. If not, and it will sit on your shelf for years then I say PASS.

Your money will be MUCH BETTER spent buying furniture.

Yea I'm not going to be buying any toys for a while. Honestly if I get any extra money I'd kinda like a new longbow or another crossbow. Don't need either but you get the idea. On the plus side this recently divorced guy met a girl....and she likes me :)

Even if it is highly inaccurate, even if I own Two Chronicle collectibles Cain replica, I will buy it, 'cause I love it :)

Even if it is highly inaccurate, even if I own Two Chronicle collectibles Cain replica, I will buy it, 'cause I love it :)

Exactly love cain also. His design is so epic. As mentioned earlier in the thread its a childhood thing with me also. I remember when robocop 2 first came out and the kid next door(my friend at the time) was explaining it to me and this big giant robot in it that was laying waste to everything. It just sounded so cool. I wasn't disappointed when i saw it on the big screen and it out matched all my expectations of it.

I dunno but someone was mentioning here before that 3 zero are known for their long delays in releasing products. I dunno if its true but just saying...

I can't speak for 3Z, but 3A can be depending on what's being developed.

If Robocain is close enough in scale to the NECA 1/10 Robo I would like to recreate this:

GetOffMyBack.jpg

But I am probably in the minority. I'm sure most everyone wants a 1/6 Nuke Bot to display with their HT Robo.

If Robocain is close enough in scale to the NECA 1/10 Robo I would like to recreate this:

View attachment 252701

But I am probably in the minority. I'm sure most everyone wants a 1/6 Nuke Bot to display with their HT Robo.
he's rumored to be the same size with Chronicle Cain which seems to be almost in scale with 1/6 Robocop. though still smaller, if this one is used as a reference:

p03us8.jpg

Thanks for the info P. I figured that Robocain will probably be close to 1/6 scale.

I have a small NECA Robocop display (Jet pack Robo and ED-209) and would like something else in scale but there really isn't anything else that I know of.

I just wish that NECA would have made another figure from Robocop one or two. Boddicker, Cain, or even Lewis wearing her riot gear type uniform would have been nice.

For me anyway its a good thing they aren't releasing this soon as i won't have the funds for it so the longer they take to release it the better imo(just not too long obviously!)

Back