Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome!

What type of fabric did you use for the bandana?
Honestly don’t know. I used the edge of my shorts that had the right color for this. I just weathered it with pencil.
9D7D7FC0-03D6-4F60-BDEB-C533BCDFE1C8.jpeg

Great job on the headband.

Has anyone tried painting the scars in a slightly lighter shade? Just enough to highlight them but not too much to make them look like Bruce Lee in "Enter the Dragon"...

First Mortal Kombat and now Rambo is now in Call of Duty. :D Hopefully they make a good Rambo game one day.

Yeah, Die Hard to. Hopefully this will get the action Fig companies attention and we can get some more 80's action figs. Not really into FPS games but I would like to see what the Nakatomi Plaza looks like in this game.

Hey all, just wondering, how are these arms holding up? I'm interested in the Storm Shadow Threezero is making, but the seamless arms greatly worry me.

ThreeZero usually uses quite thick rubber (comparatively), had a few of their pieces with rubber arms, haven't had one crack yet. That said, I don't put them into extreme testing poses either, which can be difficult to do anyway given the thickness of the rubber used, at least in my experience.

I love the figure, but it breaks my heart that the paint has so easily rubbed off on the bicep. I have turned the arm inwards to hide this. I don't know whether to try a repaint of the small area, but have never tried a repaint before?

Love him next to Arnold. Was a ***** to get the neck ball joint in place. Had to file down end of the ball to slot it in. As you can see in this pose you can't see where the paint rubbed away (left bicep) but the perfectionist in me knows it's still there!

Got him, but haven't had the time to unbox. Any issues I should watch out for?

Anything i can do to his vest so it doesn't ruin him? I'm worried about the color rubbing off if i use it

Serious question. Can anyone tell me how to paint his nipples? They have always bugged me, but i don't wanna ruin him. What color paint and any techniques to use on painting them realistically?

Back