Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes an awesome change from the reactions of ''hmmm, it just a bad pic, it'll look better in hand'' that we more often have.

I hope Threezero are paying attention for real.

In the event that they actually were I would clarify my own comment above that I'm speaking from experience with Hot Toys. I have little to no familiarity with Threezero, this will be my first of their figures.

Someone posted a review in Italian 5 hours ago on You Tube.

The figure looks amazing! Only nit is the bent arm--but I don't know how you can get around this without having a permanent switch out bent arm.

Getting really hyped to get this in my collection.

The figure looks amazing! Only nit is the bent arm--but I don't know how you can get around this without having a permanent switch out bent arm.

https://youtu.be/j4ubCKtmGW0

Here?s the link. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I wish they had done, like what Sideshow did with Wolverine. The seamless arms for museum pose, jointed plastic for action, and posed plastic bow arms would have been perfect.

This figure came out way better than the prototype. One of those rare cases.

Excellent release. Kind of hope they make more, will start collecting on their next release.

The Hot Toys Rambo III was my first HT figure and got me into this hobby. I have the Enterbay as well, wanna get the Threezero if i come across one.

That's what I wish they had done, like what Sideshow did with Wolverine. The seamless arms for museum pose, jointed plastic for action, and posed plastic bow arms would have been perfect.

Blitzway did the same with Prison version Lecter...the folded arms look very natural

I thought these were good ideas. Having arms pop off like HT Thor/Dutch and being seamless down the hands would be awesome.

Due to the look of the folded arm I probably wont pose him pulling back the bow. I always feel uncomfortable posing seamless figures in this position due to splitting or cracking over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks fantastic. Even though I like the black headband and it actually matches the rest of the outfit and it's movie accurate, I'm tempted to replace it with a red one. It looks like the top part part of the hair can be taken off, but how would you do something like that with out breaking it?

Back