Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those scars changed so much from FB to RBIII. :lol

Lht8o6T.jpg

The inconsistency of the scars through the series drives me nuts.

The inconsistency of the scars through the series drives me nuts.

:lol

The face scar went from a vertical line to a horizontal scar in 3 and 4, and the back scars disappeared altogether. :lol

I think the right arm cut/scar is the only consistent one.

xSq901E.jpg
GKLvaX3.jpg

And you're right, Neca did a good job with the scar color. They also gave him the arm and back scars, but not the face scar. :slap

p9hbd29.jpg

That was a head scratcher, they even got the back scars but missed the one he received in that very movie lol.

Nitpicking, but it would be nice to get a high-end Rambo figure that actually replicates the curls he has here. The hair on this Threezero - and to a lesser degree the Enterbay - is a bit matted down. Doesn't quite have the bouncy volume he's got in the film.

It's certainly a challenging hairdo to try and replicate in hard sculpt. HT actually did a decent job back in the day and Enterbay is probably the best effort to date. From what I've seen of ThreeZero's figures, Rambo seems like one of their best products they've produced, even with some issues.

What do the arms feel like? That stretchy, gooey rubber HT would use (that attracts crazy dust) or something a bit more stiff with a smooth surface?

According to the owner of the figure.

The rubber skin body is done similar to Hottoy?s Hulk (unlike Wonder Woman) so whatever happens to WW probably will never happen to this Rambo figure. You can feel the internal structure is not completely touching the outer skin

Nitpicking, but it would be nice to get a high-end Rambo figure that actually replicates the curls he has here. The hair on this Threezero - and to a lesser degree the Enterbay - is a bit matted down. Doesn't quite have the bouncy volume he's got in the film.

I think the hair was one of the biggest improvements over the prototype.

:lol

The face scar went from a vertical line to a horizontal scar in 3 and 4, and the back scars disappeared altogether. :lol

I think the right arm cut/scar is the only consistent one.

xSq901E.jpg
GKLvaX3.jpg

And you're right, Neca did a good job with the scar color. They also gave him the arm and back scars, but not the face scar. :slap

p9hbd29.jpg

Where did you get the top picture from.? never seen it before.

Interesting to hear about the arms, I wouldn’t expect the elbows to bend that much with vinyl. One thing I like about my Hulk is that I don’t fear it cracking and falling apart, but his elbows can’t bend much, the material is fairly rigid.

Interesting to hear about the arms, I wouldn’t expect the elbows to bend that much with vinyl. One thing I like about my Hulk is that I don’t fear it cracking and falling apart, but his elbows can’t bend much, the material is fairly rigid.

Hulk can’t bend that much because the structure underneath follows the envelope. On their Frankenstein, they made the structure much thinner. The result is more bend ability but just as their Rambo, it’s not a very beautiful elbow bend.

Back