Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has their wise cap on tonight. haha It is true whats been said about this figure. Best wait for price to drop before getting the normal edition. The red and white paint work is sloppy but im sure most in here can work around that. The shoulder pads like Fated said is indeed floppy. Its not too bad as long you dont swing the figure around, hahah.

The hands are great infact, they hold weapons nicely. 3A Halo MC should have use the same suit as this guy. Would have been a solid figure all around. Anyhows, **** happened, so no going back now. lol

Bring on Legion which im glad theres no face to work with. Would be nice to have some LED's installed though.

Got my Shepard in. I think he looks pretty neat! Headsculpt was better in person than pics mad it seem. Still not accurate, but you can tell it's Shepard. Disappointed in there not being a figure base, however. Threw together one of my own for him:

just got mine as well. headsculpt looks better in person, or at least better than what expected.

articulation is disappointing.

and how the heck do you take off the lower part of the helmet?

just got mine as well. headsculpt looks better in person, or at least better than what expected.

articulation is disappointing.

and how the heck do you take off the lower part of the helmet?

Think of the lower part of the helmet as a clip on. Theres two points of contact where the lower helmet is held onto the main helmet. You have to pry the thin curved strip just above the circular shaped ear protectors (to both sides)

Unclip one side and then slower unclip the other. Its simple, but fidgety.

I ordered a non-exclusive and apparently it's shipping now, anything to watch out for? I'm obviously not going to get a Sheploo sculpt (if you can call it a decent Sheploo), but that's fine considering I mostly play custom Sheps anyway.

I ordered a non-exclusive and apparently it's shipping now, anything to watch out for? I'm obviously not going to get a Sheploo sculpt (if you can call it a decent Sheploo), but that's fine considering I mostly play custom Sheps anyway.

Good job! Avoid that headsculpt, not worth wasting money on that thing. Mine is still sitting inside its plastic bag. Grrrrrr

Not much to look out for really. Just careful when taking the lower mouth guard off from the helmet. Dont yank the shoulder pads as they are a little floppy, especially the right shoulder.

Also careful of wet paint with the hands. Sticky buggers. This is applicable to the neck peg as well - paint rub.

Thats all really. Will you be getting Legion as well?

Also careful of wet paint with the hands. Sticky buggers. This is applicable to the neck peg as well - paint rub.

WTF, 3A still hasn't solved the wet paint problem? Seems like pretty much every other figure they release has paint that arrives sticky and it never fully dries. Disappointing they haven't sorted that out and I hope it isn't a problem with their TMNT figures.

WTF, 3A still hasn't solved the wet paint problem? Seems like pretty much every other figure they release has paint that arrives sticky and it never fully dries. Disappointing they haven't sorted that out and I hope it isn't a problem with their TMNT figures.

3A are a different ball game. However Threezero also has some of this problem, especially with the Dead Space figure. This isnt that bad to what 3A used to have. Ive seen figures and stories where they had MOLD on their newly shipped figures. Some dead insects/flies inside their packaging.

I cant understand how people can still love 3A that much.

I meant Threezero. My bad.
I still have to be careful fiddling with the Dead Space figure I got from them or I'll come away with brown/black paint all over my hands.

I meant Threezero. My bad.
I still have to be careful fiddling with the Dead Space figure I got from them or I'll come away with brown/black paint all over my hands.

Thats cool. They pretty much both share the same facilities and whatnot. They even share the same release delays and ignorance as well. Its sad history is repeating itself.

I had to leave all my shepards hands out for days and days and give it a wipe or two every so often to clear the majority of the wet paint. Any good tips of getting rid of the paint without affecting other areas?

Wet paint on that won't dry on figure parts? That's ridiculous. And there are some folks here that act like Threezero is superior to HT. Is that a repeated occurrence or just on those two figures?

Wet paint on that won't dry on figure parts? That's ridiculous. And there are some folks here that act like Threezero is superior to HT. Is that a repeated occurrence or just on those two figures?

haha Customers should be superior than any company, but we just like to be shafted up the Ar5e.

As far as I know for threezero, dead space and mass effect shepard. Both of my game of thrones are ok and my walking dead pets are too. I dont have any other threezero figures to comment on. Though I have a ton thats coming to me later.

Good job! Avoid that headsculpt, not worth wasting money on that thing. Mine is still sitting inside its plastic bag. Grrrrrr

Not much to look out for really. Just careful when taking the lower mouth guard off from the helmet. Dont yank the shoulder pads as they are a little floppy, especially the right shoulder.

Thats all really. Will you be getting Legion as well?

Thanks for the advice! I'm debating Legion, he just seems oddly tall...

Thanks for the advice! I'm debating Legion, he just seems oddly tall...

Yeah Happy N7 day. Shame that trailer didnt show much exciting stuff.

People have been saying that alot about Legion, however there has not been any official word from either Bioware/threezero about every characters height. They pretty much made everyone in game similar heights due to cutscenes and ingame footage. I woudnt mind them all at different heights as long as they make sense. Not to the extreme.

Does anyone know a 1/6 head that resembles Miranda?
I've been looking at a lot of generic heads on ebay and can't find any that has any resemblance to her.

Oh, and happy N7 day! :)

Back